PAS & Call Tags

UPSBOT

When UPS Was Fun
In the centers with PAS do they put the call tags and one times in EDD? When we first started with PAS they had an OMS person put them in. She quit and now they tape them to our DIAD. We asked why they are not in EDD and the center manager said that they no longer can do that. How is it done in other centers?:crying:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Day one is in EDD the rest of the time you hope you remember them. Nice system. Now we sign them off like it's 1993. I went round and round with mgmnt on this. It's because the barcode works in both directions it pals it to the return address.

71chevy

In the centers with PAS do they put the call tags and one times in EDD? When we first started with PAS they had an OMS person put them in. She quit and now they tape them to our DIAD. We asked why they are not in EDD and the center manager said that they no longer can do that. How is it done in other centers?:crying:

Sounds like some center manager dosen't know what he 's doing, or should I say, doesn't what to put in the time and effort to do it right.

We have had ours in EDD for a couple of years now. It really is nice to have everything in EDD.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
doesn't what to put in the time and effort to do it right.

That's probably the answer although I was working with 2 OMS on this issue and they seemed frustrated they couldn't correct it.

over9five

Staff member
Ours are in EDD for each attepmt too. Each night we have to turn in our call tags (You can't keep them in your car!).

You should tell your management team they need to fix this, they're definately doing something wrong!

brown bomber

brown bomber
sometimes they're there.. sometimes they're not....great system...I think they're trying to keep us dumb truck drivers..on our toes

just like a midget using a urinal

brown bomber

brown bomber
I don't think I've ever run 85% in trace...if I were to run my route according to "trace"...it would be an extra 30-45 minutes..and an extra 5-10 miles....by the way, I'm not a bonus driver...I just have more important things to do

browniehound

I'd be able to run 90% trace if the dispatch Sup would correct my DOL that I gave to him back in May of '06:confused:1 :confused:1 . I thought it would make him look better if I ran a better trace. I know he can't do it exactly like I want it because he has to "tie my route into the 2 others in the loop", but if he just put in the numbers breaks that I submitted it would increase my trace % greatly.