Patriot Front?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
You mean half a dozen overweight middle-age divorced unemployed men who meet at Denny’s The third Saturday of every month are probably not planning to overthrow the government but simply ordering moons over my hammy?
Patriot Front only accepts young men, if you're over like 28 they won't accept you because you have too much to lose to be effective

that's why i said it's a honeypot for young men

BigGuy2732

There was another group there who didn't make the news. 30 people on their knees praying the Rosary. God bless them. Patriot Front is stupid but the real violent thugs are the homosexuals who corrupt the minds of innocent children and ruin families with their satanic ideology.

BigGuy2732

1655128779721.png

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
How did these eye witnesses see inside the back of the closed U-Haul?

X-ray eyes?

But...

Technically, certain requirements are why it's advised against riding in the back of the moving truck...

I've also seen people get out of fines in court when referencing the same goes for school busses.

But that's a different topic.
A hotel employee saw them loading up.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
A protest. Really. Ok. I guess if that’s what they wanna do. Probably easier to stay in their own states and protest at local events. It is gay pride month after all.

As far as arrested? Can’t tell yet. Not familiar enough with “conspiracy” as a legal term. Definitely had probable cause to detain and question but without knowing what was found in questioning, hard to know about charges.

Can there be, "hetero month" ?
Didn't think so.
How about, "white male hetero month?"
Didn't think so.
How about, "been hetero my whole life month"?
Didn't think so.

Why can't liberals see how this country is going 180* out of phase with clear thinking? Why do liberals have to screw everything up?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Can there be, "hetero month" ?
Didn't think so.
How about, "white male hetero month?"
Didn't think so.
How about, "been hetero my whole life month"?
Didn't think so.

Why can't liberals see how this country is going 180* out of phase with clear thinking? Why do liberals have to screw everything up?
They like it this way

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
And I’ll show you my Lone Ranger star.
I'd show you my Red Rider BB rifle if I had the balls. My Johnson has looked like I took part in the Eskimo dive ever since biting took office.

Joe Biden being asked about Idaho:
"Idaho? That's what the guest of honor said to me at my inaugural ceremony. Her hair smell great!"

Box Ox

Arrested for attempted protesting.

I'm not sure whether people like @newolddude don't understand how common what these guys were arrested for has been for hard leftists who have repeatedly gathered all of their riot equipment and actually carried out their rioting plans plans over the last 2 years or if they just don't care. Pretty sad either way.

What was the bond amount set for these extremely dangerous attempted protesters?

$300 for one of them.