Patriot Front?

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah I dunno...

Not one agency will cuff that many people...

Let them kneel spread out...

While having random conversations and photos taken...

Still wearing backpacks and not properly searched...

While still having these people on their said masks.

I saw this and moved on past it.

Hopefully that isn't how those Idaho boys are handling investigatory stops.
I guess when you pull over a Uhaul with 30 dudes in the back, ya kinda gotta freelance a bit.🤣

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
That's like 100k watts worth of glowies. Holy :censored2:. All have the same issued attire. All look to be in good physical shape (a job requirement that's generally not this consistent among the general population.) Restrained without being unmasked. All lined up dress right dress for a photo op while the cops stand their with their backs to them.

oldngray

nowhere special
That's like 100k watts worth of glowies. Holy :censored2:. All have the same issued attire. All look to be in good physical shape (a job requirement that's generally not this consistent among the general population.) Restrained without being unmasked. All lined up dress right dress for a photo op while the cops stand their with their backs to them.
Like the guys with neatly trimmed hair and wearing identical RayBans on Jan 6

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
And the ones with the same shorts a few months later.
If you look at it closely, they broke no laws. Everything they had was defensive, they had no weapons, and one smoke bomb. Please. They will be released. It’s a false flag. The scary white supremacists are everywhere! Lol

bbsam

Staff member
Oh okay. Well let me answer your question for you then.

A protest.
Do you think they should have been arrested?
A protest. Really. Ok. I guess if that’s what they wanna do. Probably easier to stay in their own states and protest at local events. It is gay pride month after all.

As far as arrested? Can’t tell yet. Not familiar enough with “conspiracy” as a legal term. Definitely had probable cause to detain and question but without knowing what was found in questioning, hard to know about charges.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My first impression was it looked like a group heading to a team building exercise.
No where in the story were any protest placards or signs mentioned.
Since many were not familiar with the area, it would be normal for maps & routes directions to be found with them.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My first impression was it looked like a group heading to a team building exercise.
No where in the story were any protest placards or signs mentioned.
Since many were not familiar with the area, it would be normal for maps & routes directions to be found with them.
They needed to protect themselves.