Patriot Front?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
31 masked guys getting into the back of a Uhaul? You don’t find that suspicious? What if they were on the Mexican border?
Then you would be okay with it, but you're deflecting.

I find a lot of things suspicious, so do the police. "Suspicious" is not the standard for probable cause.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A protest. Really. Ok. I guess if that’s what they wanna do.
Sounds like we agree the arrest was not warranted.

The reason you don't care, and support it, is because you're a Democrat, and Democrats are fascist authoritarians who use the government to attack their political and ideological opponents.

bbsam

Staff member
I believe you but I can’t find any video that does show it.

I find a lot of things suspicious, so do the police. "Suspicious" is not the standard for probable cause.
You don’t think the officials had probable cause? Really? I find that difficult to believe.

Attachments

• 2E787E66-D499-43B4-A376-B08172B83AD3.png
    2E787E66-D499-43B4-A376-B08172B83AD3.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 38

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wonder which government agency the " tipster " works for ?
{ the person who informed the police about the guys getting into the U-Haul }

bbsam

Staff member
I wonder which government agency the " tipster " works for ?
{ the person who informed the police about the guys getting into the U-Haul }
I wondered the same because I think I saw there was internet chatter as well.

Then again, I know @DriveInDriveOut doesnt think so, but 30 masked guys getting into the back of a Uhaul is probably going to raise concerns among average folk.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Is it illegal to go to a protest now?

Oh okay. Well let me answer your question for you then.

A protest.
Do you think they should have been arrested?

How do you think they had probable cause?

Sounds like we agree the arrest was not warranted.

The reason you don't care, and support it, is because you're a Democrat, and Democrats are fascist authoritarians who use the government to attack their political and ideological opponents.

Eye witnesses reported it to the police. I don’t believe you can legally ride in the back of a UHaul. It would seem there was probable cause.

oldngray

nowhere special

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You don’t think the officials had probable cause? Really? I find that difficult to believe.
No. I do not. If you looked at case law on anonymous tips as grounds for probable cause, you would come to the same conclusion.

But you don't care, because you're a Democrat, and Democrats support fascist authoritarianism.

newfie

Eye witnesses reported it to the police. I don’t believe you can legally ride in the back of a UHaul. It would seem there was probable cause.

planning to riot will be an interesting charge to try to prove. If it was me i'd show the jury about 50,000 hours of video showing all the BLM riots in the cities and then ask what the difference is between a white racist group rioting and a black racist group rioting.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

So if I call the police and tell them you've got meth in your car, that gives them probable cause to search you?

Of course not.
Try again.

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
So if I call the police and tell them you've got meth in your car, that gives them probable cause to search you?

Of course not.
Try again.
If I call the police and say I saw a large group of people dressed like a ‘little army” ( tipsters words) loading into the back of a cargo van, you best believe they would investigate.