Patriot Front?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If I call the police and say I saw a large group of people loading into the back of a cargo van, you best believe they would investigate.
What kind of podunk hell hole do you live in where that would be a call the police would investigate?

Have you ever been to a Home Depot parking lot on a Monday morning? SMH.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
yea and apparently much more dangerous than the bricks and urine bottles carried by antifa
1655061248931.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
planning to riot will be an interesting charge to try to prove. If it was me i'd show the jury about 50,000 hours of video showing all the BLM riots in the cities and then ask what the difference is between a white racist group rioting and a black racist group rioting.
Riot with no weapons

bbsam

Staff member
um the arms that were hog tied behind them were white. are you saying there are blacks with white arms?
1655062149485.png

Ok. I guess I’m saying that until they were pulled over and raised their hands, how could anyone know they were dealing with freedom loving white men?🤣

And looks to me like they’re wearing long sleeves in there.

newfie

If I call the police and say I saw a large group of people dressed like a ‘little army” ( tipsters words) loading into the back of a cargo van, you best believe they would investigate.
if we start arresting everyone that dresses military then there will be a lot of people in jail.

though I'm sure the man bun crowd would be happy

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
What kind of podunk hell hole do you live in where that would be a call the police would investigate?
Coeur d‘Alene

Police learned about the U-Haul from a tipster, who reported that “it looked like a little army was loading up into the vehicle” in the parking lot of a hotel, White said. Officials spotted the truck soon after and pulled it over, he said.

UnionStrong

the white guys in Idaho ? yes correct . though the charge is apparently fixing and thinking about rioting.

in the cities businesses were destroyed and thousands of cops injured without weapons?
Thought is illegal now. They should have thought about rioting in front of a Supreme Court justice’s house, no charge and no arrest would be made.

UnionStrong

Coeur d‘Alene

Police learned about the U-Haul from a tipster, who reported that “it looked like a little army was loading up into the vehicle” in the parking lot of a hotel, White said. Officials spotted the truck soon after and pulled it over, he said.
Fake

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Coeur d‘Alene

Which hotel ?