Pay$ Discrimination Against Seasoned & Senior Employees (Union & Management)

HoseaW

"more than 32,000 people die due to an auto accident. Of those killed in auto accidents, nearly 5,000 were in an accident involving a semi-truck." So 15% %of money should go to driver of cars....Example Truck drivers want to make 100,000 dollars per year and be on the road with daily citizens government should pay 15,000per year to citizens just for driving since their at more risk then truck drivers. I drive a hour 1(hour) (to & fro) 10% of a (Package or Truck driver daily 10hour shift) 10% of $100,000$ = $10,000 deemable...Also 1 driver per truck 2 to 3 in a car.... sooooo...etc.... and Mid-Night &Preload Twilight Daysort.... employees are at risk due to packages falling 20-50feet in the air. Weighing 10 to 70 pounds and Smack dead or concussion.even falling from belt or slide 25 feet in the air....Also Co-Vid...and being broke 25k a year homeless or less money made bleeding out our a** due to picking up 10,000 pounds or more DAILY. (804)-687-8391... I started with 8.50$ per hour at age 19 in 2002 while in US Army etc... now @ 25$ per hour... but new hires @ 21$ per hour... Discrimination & a ripoff lawsuit in the making... yall should be complaining on getting raises for seasoned employees. New hires starting with more then a employee that worked there with 5+ experience that's like starting a senator with more money then the president... smh

Last edited:

542thruNthru

"more than 32,000 people die due to an auto accident. Of those killed in auto accidents, nearly 5,000 were in an accident involving a semi-truck." So 15% %of money should go to driver of cars....Example Truck drivers want to make 100,000 dollars per year and be on the road with daily citizens pay 15,000per year since citizens just for driving since their at more risk then truck drivers. Also 1 driver per truck 2 to 3 in a car.... sooooo...etc.... and Mid-Night &Preload Twilight Daysort.... employees are a risk due to packages falling 20-50feet in the air. Weighing 10 to 70 pounds and Smack dead or concussion.even falling from belt or slide 25 feet in the air....Also Co-Vid...and being broke 25k a year homeless or less money made bleeding out our a** due to picking up 10,000 pounds or more DAILY. (804)-687-8391... I started with 8.50$ per hour at age 19 in 2002 while in US Army etc... now @ 25$ per hour... but new hires @ 21$ per hour... Discrimination & a ripoff... yall should be complaining on getting raises for seasoned employees. New hires starting with more then a employee that worked there with 5+ experience that's like starting a senator with more money then the president... smh
hangover-math.gif

542thruNthru

"more than 32,000 people die due to an auto accident. Of those killed in auto accidents, nearly 5,000 were in an accident involving a semi-truck." So 15% %of money should go to driver of cars....Example Truck drivers want to make 100,000 dollars per year and be on the road with daily citizens government should pay 15,000per year to citizens just for driving since their at more risk then truck drivers. I drive a hour 1(hour) (to & fro) 10% of a (Package or Truck driver daily 10hour shift) 10% of $100,000$ = $10,000 deemable...Also 1 driver per truck 2 to 3 in a car.... sooooo...etc.... and Mid-Night &Preload Twilight Daysort.... employees are at risk due to packages falling 20-50feet in the air. Weighing 10 to 70 pounds and Smack dead or concussion.even falling from belt or slide 25 feet in the air....Also Co-Vid...and being broke 25k a year homeless or less money made bleeding out our a** due to picking up 10,000 pounds or more DAILY. (804)-687-8391... I started with 8.50$ per hour at age 19 in 2002 while in US Army etc... now @ 25$ per hour... but new hires @ 21$ per hour... Discrimination & a ripoff lawsuit in the making... yall should be complaining on getting raises for seasoned employees. New hires starting with more then a employee that worked there with 5+ experience that's like starting a senator with more money then the president... smh
Also why did you put Williams phone # in your post?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I hate to tell you but that’s business, not discrimination.

HoseaW

Also why did you put Williams phone # in your post?
If we had phone numbers for people who can make a change we would be able to have more$change then Calling or posting to a group who pays more to those who quit after 1 year but gets paid more (20$) then a person who worked 3-7years(20$).. 7-11 years (21$) 12-16 (23$) 16-20years (25$)etc...30 (30$) posting to blah blah comments why this why that etc...why blah when why...still overlooking average American income per person is 30$ per hour www.bls.gov or Google it...phone number is so I won't have to keep typing info to gain criticism &
no reSults just inSults

HoseaW

I hate to tell you but that’s business, not discrimination.
Business is not to be killed it's to bring well Being
To all not just to those who put another's life/well being at risk.
(wellness to human Beings) might as well say "Business is dying" (dis) embodied(crim)crime (where "in")in (a) =a (nation) nation a Nation built on such of a claim...or lie...

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Business is not to be killed it's to bring well Being
To all not just to those who put another's life/well being at risk.
(wellness to human Beings) might as well say "Business is dying" (dis) embodied(crim)crime (where "in")in (a) =a (nation) nation a Nation built on such of a claim...or lie...
Lol. The only well being in the logistics industry is what delivery drivers bring to their customers in packages. If you’re looking for a company to bring you well being while you’re at work you’re in the wrong business.

El Correcto

god is dead
Just curious, are you black?

Re-Raise

I see you “edited” this post.

I can’t even imagine how incoherent the unedited post was!

Hosea, my man, this post is a mess.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
could you provide a cliff notes version? on topic trying to help

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
I lost 3 IQ points reading this.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
@Wally we are in desperate need of a Wallation©️. Please help us out.

HoseaW

I see you “edited” this post.

I can’t even imagine how incoherent the unedited post was!
You must be a hateful person & insult your elders like your a genius.. 2 words edited the word "the" etc... smh yall sound like Racist people on this thread 8046878391.. US Army lol so RIP either way 25years ain't nothing IQ that into your life equation...