Pay$ Discrimination Against Seasoned & Senior Employees (Union & Management)

Re-Raise

You must be a hateful person & insult your elders like your a genius.. 2 words edited the word "the" etc... smh yall sound like Racist people on this thread 8046878391.. US Army lol so RIP either way 25years ain't nothing IQ that into your life equation...
Huh?

Seriously, what is it that you are trying to say? That you should get paid more because it is dangerous driving a car to work?

That is all I can figure out with your accident number nonsense.

HoseaW

• Yesterday at 4:51 PM
  • Add bookmark
  • Drhst29 said:
    None of the last 5 pages of bull:censored2: charges the facts that yes, this is the lightest peak ever and to acknowledge the last 5 pages of bull:censored2:: part timers do not deserve even a quarter of the pay that a full time driver earns. There's very minimal risk in loading a truck. What, you might throw out your back or pull a muscle? While driving, UPS is responsible if you kill somebody or yourself in an accident. Much, much more responsibility is placed on the driver than the preloaded. I agree that the preloaders should get paid $25/hour. If and and only if the drivers get paid $100/hour. Drivers assume all of the risk

And yours Childish 1 sentence mess no need to waste proper English on some haters the topic was clear not to complex just as simple as your wasteful comment
Childish? No, sir. My post was clear, concise, and punctuated appropriately.

Your topic of your post was literally anything but clear, and was a full-blown rambling mess in its entirety.

This thing with your phone number, bro....wtf???

HoseaW

Your topic of your post was literally anything but clear, and was a full-blown rambling mess in its entirety.

Well all the Typing is hiding from the concise decision freedom of speech vocals instead of typing complaints. Let your voice be Heard guess you don't hear me.. Good luck reading.. Again Thread started from
Drhst29 said:
None of the last 5 pages of bull:censored2: charges the facts that yes, this is the lightest peak ever and to acknowledge the last 5 pages of bull:censored2:: part timers do not deserve even a quarter of the pay that a full time driver earns. There's very minimal risk in loading a truck. What, you might throw out your back or pull a muscle? While driving, UPS is responsible if you kill somebody or yourself in an accident. Much, much more responsibility is placed on the driver than the preloaded. I agree that the preloaders should get paid $25/hour. If and and only if the drivers get paid $100/hour. Drivers assume all of the risk

SO COMMENT THREAD REPLY WAS......"more than 32,000 people die due to an auto accident. Of those killed in auto accidents, nearly 5,000 were in an accident involving a semi-truck." So 15% %of money should go to driver of cars....Example Truck drivers want to make 100,000 dollars per year and be on the road with daily citizens government should pay 15,000per year to citizens just for driving since their at more risk then truck drivers. I drive a hour 1(hour) (to & fro) 10% of a (Package or Truck driver daily 10hour shift) 10% of $100,000$ = $10,000 deemable...Also 1 driver per truck 2 to 3 in a car.... sooooo...etc.... and Mid-Night &Preload Twilight Daysort.... employees are at risk due to packages falling 20-50feet in the air. Weighing 10 to 70 pounds and Smack dead or concussion.even falling from belt or slide 25 feet in the air....Also Co-Vid...and being broke 25k a year homeless or less money made bleeding out our a** due to picking up 10,000 pounds or more DAILY. (804)-687-8391... I started with 8.50$ per hour at age 19 in 2002 while in US Army etc... now @ 25$ per hour... but new hires @ 21$ per hour... Discrimination & a ripoff lawsuit in the making... yall should be complaining on getting raises for seasoned employees. New hires starting with more then a employee that worked there with 5+ experience that's like starting a senator with more money then the president... smh

Well all the Typing is hiding from the concise decision freedom of speech vocals instead of typing complaints. Let your voice be Heard guess you don't hear me.. Good luck reading.. Again Thread started from
Drhst29 said:

SO COMMENT THREAD REPLY WAS......"more than 32,000 people die due to an auto accident. Of those killed in auto accidents, nearly 5,000 were in an accident involving a semi-truck." So 15% %of money should go to driver of cars....Example Truck drivers want to make 100,000 dollars per year and be on the road with daily citizens government should pay 15,000per year to citizens just for driving since their at more risk then truck drivers. I drive a hour 1(hour) (to & fro) 10% of a (Package or Truck driver daily 10hour shift) 10% of $100,000$ = $10,000 deemable...Also 1 driver per truck 2 to 3 in a car.... sooooo...etc.... and Mid-Night &Preload Twilight Daysort.... employees are at risk due to packages falling 20-50feet in the air. Weighing 10 to 70 pounds and Smack dead or concussion.even falling from belt or slide 25 feet in the air....Also Co-Vid...and being broke 25k a year homeless or less money made bleeding out our a** due to picking up 10,000 pounds or more DAILY. (804)-687-8391... I started with 8.50$ per hour at age 19 in 2002 while in US Army etc... now @ 25$ per hour... but new hires @ 21$ per hour... Discrimination & a ripoff lawsuit in the making... yall should be complaining on getting raises for seasoned employees. New hires starting with more then a employee that worked there with 5+ experience that's like starting a senator with more money then the president... smh
Ohhhh, well, since you reposted it EXACTLY how you posted it earlier.....it all makes sense now....WDFD

Re-Raise

Drhst29 said:

SO COMMENT THREAD REPLY WAS......"more than 32,000 people die due to an auto accident. Of those killed in auto accidents, nearly 5,000 were in an accident involving a semi-truck." So 15% %of money should go to driver of cars....Example Truck drivers want to make 100,000 dollars per year and be on the road with daily citizens government should pay 15,000per year to citizens just for driving since their at more risk then truck drivers. I drive a hour 1(hour) (to & fro) 10% of a (Package or Truck driver daily 10hour shift) 10% of $
Drhst29 said:

C7364367-0520-483E-A5AD-22B19D97C7AB.gif

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Drhst29 said:

Must of been on 2018 negotiating committee.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Late night texting perhaps?