Pay Edited From 20hr/ to 15/hr Without Any Notice

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I really hope someone takes notice of that and is able to successfully file a lawsuit for it. It's highly unlikely that they'd win but it'd be nice to have the chance. It's pretty obvious UPS knows that it's essentially lying to people (or withholding information that would influence whether or not people will choose to work for UPS).
D9AE4F0E-D6A2-4C0F-B2CC-F28517C99A79.gif

Returntosender

In my center, they had flyers advertising $23.50/hr. No disclaimer in fine print saying this was a temporary wage. I would think someone could argue the point that they have a duty to honor that agreement.
As of today, my center is still paying that wage to seniority pt workers. At the start of peak, they moved the new hires to $21.50, and they are still making that.
We are a very tight, competitive market with a high cost of living.

They losing workers to Amazon pay and health benefits start from day 1

BrownSnowFlake

Don't see what that has to do with the question I asked. You said if UPS wants PT to show up every day pay for it.

So you don't get paid when you show up? You obviously get health insurance like you pointed out.
PT doesn't get paid nearly enough. None of us do anymore. Inflation was 7% last month and we're locked into a 5 year contract. There are McDonalds restaurants paying more than the starting rate for a driver right now.

>in b4 "go work at McDonalds then"

nah I think I'll just stay home and watch the world burn

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
PT doesn't get paid nearly enough. None of us do anymore. Inflation was 7% last month and we're locked into a 5 year contract. There are McDonalds restaurants paying more than the starting rate for a driver right now.

>in b4 "go work at McDonalds then"

nah I think I'll just stay home and watch the world burn
Honk honk