Pay Problem

U

upslocal480

<font color="0000ff">I'm on military leave now from UPS (Air Force) and it is impossible to get any time to try and fix a problem I had with my last pay check from UPS. My last week was the last week of September. I'll be home for two weeks starting December 20th. Is it too late to fix the problem? I didn't recieve 16 hours owed to me. It was listed under the "other" portion of the entitlements section of our pay stubs where the vacation times and option days are. My sups said it would be paid on my last check since I was going on military leave for 4 years and since I'd be in the computer as "leave of absence". I really don't have time during the day because of training and am just now getting weekends off but I will have that time during those two weeks off. I'm just scared its too late. Basically the only time I get off is at night. Anyone know if I can get my money this late?</font>

D

dannyboy

No it is not too late. It would have been better if you could have called one of your driver freinds or shop steward to have the problem fixed quickly. They have had to pay some of the penalties here for screwups and it gets expensive very fast.

See if you can get it fixed while you are off, and if not get someone else involved that will follow up with them when you go back.

d

Raw

Raw Member
I'm just scared its too late. Basically the only time I get off is at night. Anyone know if I can get my money this late?</
Heck yes it`s too late! You asked back in 11/22/03 for crying out loud!!:laugh: