Pay rate under new contract?

The Real Jack RyanMI6

im a full time package car driver pay code 6 union local 0568.... i’m making 18.75 an hour right now LMAO i know right and i been driving since september of 2017 when this new contact goes into affect i know the max pay will now be 40$ an hr so where will my new rate start at.... i looked at the my impact statement and it says under my wages that i’ll jump up to 36$ an hr but I DONT BELIEVE THAT but i hope it’s true cause i be having 150 stops on a rural route with 180 plus miles of driving with PU’s they want in by 7pm lmao
You do understand thats $40 at the end of the contract right! So many in our ctr would be so pissed if it passed and ratified today. Due to so much misdirection, quoting the numbers at the end of the contract. We Work At UPS those that don't expect this as business as usual i feel sorry for their naivety!!!

DriverNerd

You do understand thats $40 at the end of the contract right! So many in our ctr would be so :censored2: if it passed and ratified today. Due to so much misdirection, quoting the numbers at the end of the contract. We Work At UPS those that don't expect this as business as usual i feel sorry for their naivety!!!

Very true. Yeah, $40 an hour sounds good (and it is), but we'll be making that and paying for things that are 5-years-worth-of-inflation higher priced as well.

542thruNthru

@BleedBrownandGold,

I owe you an apology for giving you bad information and chiding you about the contract. Driver nerd is correct, and I missed the last line of the new contract Article 41 Section 2(c) which states, "shall be slotted into the new progression above". So, enjoy your retro check and $23hr.

tenor-11.gif