Pay stub on UPSERS

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I like the way the total hours are listed. Their total hours listed and and what i had figured up add up almost on the nose

Kis124

I was off 80 bucks. Figured I'd get about 450, but it's 530. Didn't figure a few days because of August starting during a pay week

Sent using BrownCafe App

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My check was a bit larger than I calculated.

Even though I got a 50 cent progression increase in September($9.50 to $10.00), they lumped all the hours together, and gave me 70 cents for all hours worked.

So even though I make $10.50 now(bumped up to match new progression), the retro seems to have paid me at $10.70 for my seniority date through contract implementation.

tcd man

I only got paid for around 515 total hours when I worked near 1000 total hours. Guess itll be grievance time tuesday.

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I only got paid for around 515 total hours when I worked near 1000 total hours. Guess itll be grievance time tuesday.
I too got paid less than I should have. Why do I do? File a griverance, or talk to HR?

If you feel that the numbers don't add up file a grievance with your shop steward. Make sure to include documentation to support your claim. The article would be Paid For Time (I don't know the article number off-hand).

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My retro total was about $300 dollars more than my last week's paycheck....and yet taxes deducted were $100 more? Hmmmm.....Ouch.
Photo4157.jpg