Pay stubs

*****cleared*****

Yes express. Guess I'll have to figure that out. Does fedex have to give me a username and password or anything because that will take 4 months to get at the pace my manager moves

ILuvPandas

They gave us all an ADP pamphlet last year but if your managers are anything like mine their desks are 3 feet in paper work & are unable to find anything.
I did my own username & password

Serf

I went on IMS and printed the screen from the ichecks portion of it. Not identical to the hard copy pay stub, but close.

*****cleared*****

Sounds like a royal pain in the ass. I'll switch back to receive mine until they figure out how I can print from home without me having to jump through a million hoops.

1fedexFAILURE

Sounds like a royal pain in the ass. I'll switch back to receive mine until they figure out how I can print from home without me having to jump through a million hoops.
Why would you want to use your own paper and ink when you can have it for free? Just another way to save a dime for them and use yours is how I see it.

fedex_rtd

Why do you need a paper copy anyway? If you have access online do you just like stacks of paper you look at once and put in a file cabinet?
Call me old fashion, but I find it easier to review items on paper for errors. Many times I have found pay/hours errors on my pay stub.

FedEx can continue to provide me with a traditional pay stub.