Pay/timecard help!

They all need to take their lunch in the middle of the day....
I’m a brand new seasonal temp driver myself, so I can only speculate as to why they don’t take their lunch in the daytime. I will make more of an effort to have conversation with them on this in the coming days.

Perhaps they believe completing their long routes will be that much more difficult after dusk.

Perhaps they too are new, are trying to “make book” and be retained after peak, and are therefore under enormous pressure to make a good impression of competency in the eyes of management, to finish their routes before it gets too late, and to avoid having part of their stop count picked off by other drivers and personal vehicle drivers on tap this time of year.

I’m a brand new seasonal temp driver myself, so I can only speculate as to why they don’t take their lunch in the daytime. I will make more of an effort to have conversation with them on this in the coming days.

Perhaps they believe completing their long routes will be that much more difficult after dusk.

Perhaps they too are new, are trying to “make book” and be retained after peak, and are therefore under enormous pressure to make a good impression of competency in the eyes of management, to finish their routes before it gets too late, and to avoid having part of their stop count picked off by other drivers and personal vehicle drivers on tap this time of year.
Yeah but your seasonal you're screwed. Good luck