Paycheck issues

So here's a quick rundown. At least twice a week my hours are shorted. I keep very good track of my times and check the upsers page daily as sometimes the changes occur a few days later. Last week on Monday I went and talked to my manager about the previous weeks shortage a total of about 8 hours. He said he would take care of it. Based of his word I scheduled an extra credit card payment. He never went back and fixed the issue and my account bounced. Now to clear up a few things. Can I file for extra expenses occurred due to their consistent shorting of my paycheck.
First I leave just enough money in that account to cover my bills everything else gets put into another account
Second I have talked to a steward and he really couldn't come up with an answer.

im trying to also get the major issue of someone going in and changing my times on a weekly basis averaging anywhere between 2-10 hours a day. But for whatever reason the union reps do not really seemed interested in that as long as I "eventually get paid" any advice would be helpful. It's not like I'm not punching in and coding my lunch correctly. Someone goes back after their fact and changes either my start or finish time

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So here's a quick rundown. At least twice a week my hours are shorted. I keep very good track of my times and check the upsers page daily as sometimes the changes occur a few days later. Last week on Monday I went and talked to my manager about the previous weeks shortage a total of about 8 hours. He said he would take care of it. Based of his word I scheduled an extra credit card payment. He never went back and fixed the issue and my account bounced. Now to clear up a few things. Can I file for extra expenses occurred due to their consistent shorting of my paycheck.
First I leave just enough money in that account to cover my bills everything else gets put into another account
Second I have talked to a steward and he really couldn't come up with an answer.

im trying to also get the major issue of someone going in and changing my times on a weekly basis averaging anywhere between 2-10 hours a day. But for whatever reason the union reps do not really seemed interested in that as long as I "eventually get paid" any advice would be helpful. It's not like I'm not punching in and coding my lunch correctly. Someone goes back after their fact and changes either my start or finish time

Article 17 of the master.
Other
shortages involving more than forty ($40.00) dollars for full-time
employees, and twenty ($20.00) dollars for part-time employees, will
be corrected and the payment will be made available to the employ-
ee at his/her reporting location on his/her second scheduled workday
after reporting the shortage. If the Employer fails to make the pay-
ment available on the employee’s second scheduled workday and the
shortage was the result of the Employer’s error, the employee will be
paid an additional amount equal to one-half (1/2) of his/her daily
guarantee at his/her regular hourly rate for every full pay period in
which the shortage is not paid after the second (2nd) scheduled work
day, until corrected.
Errors of less than forty ($40.00) dollars for full-time employees or
twenty ($20.00) dollars for part-time employees and overages will
be corrected in the following weekly paycheck.
File and keep filing on them. Call the UPS ethics holiness to let them know someone is falsifying your time card

Akdahl

I'm having the same problems but even more hours are getting shorter from my check like literally I work 60 hours last week am I normal hours would have been 32 so I had like 28 hours overtime and they literally paid me $500 and it was $900 short the week before that they shorted me literally like 25 hours and the week before that they shorted me like 22 hours plus they they paid me $15 an hour instead of 19 like I'm supposed to be getting paid then they fired me because they said there was an issue on my background check and then 3 days later told me I could come back to work I've been working double ever since and they haven't paid me for anything my last two checks one of them was for $392 the other one was for $594 and literally I worked doubles every day for the two weeks, how are you going about this issue and are they fixing it

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I'm having the same problems but even more hours are getting shorter from my check like literally I work 60 hours last week am I normal hours would have been 32 so I had like 28 hours overtime and they literally paid me $500 and it was $900 short the week before that they shorted me literally like 25 hours and the week before that they shorted me like 22 hours plus they they paid me $15 an hour instead of 19 like I'm supposed to be getting paid then they fired me because they said there was an issue on my background check and then 3 days later told me I could come back to work I've been working double ever since and they haven't paid me for anything my last two checks one of them was for $392 the other one was for $594 and literally I worked doubles every day for the two weeks, how are you going about this issue and are they fixing it
Are you in the union?

jada miller

Screenshot_20201217-212333_Chrome.jpg
well this is...
Should be 42.91 hours @ $38.62
with 13.74 OT@ $57.93