paycheck problem

I just looked on my pay stub and it has OPWKPAYO for 20 hours. I missed Friday and had my supervisor use ONE of my personal days. but neither that nor the supposedly personal week has been used. I still have a total of 60 hours between vacation, personal day and personal week. anyone have any idea what is going on >.<

Johney

When selecting your option week what did you choose ot1,opt2 or opt3? It sounds like you got paid off for your option week.

Kae3106

That's a payoff. Check your local supplement. Some have language where vacation/option week/option days/sick are paid off at a certain point if you haven't used them. Some payoff at the beginning of the year because you can't roll them from year to year and some payoff on your company anniversary. They're all a little different on the timing and on which types of time are paid off. I did see a memo this week that there were some payoff payrolls being processed so your area may have been one of them.

It could also be that you earn a new option week at the beginning of the year. You aren't allowed to have two in the bank so if you hadn't used the one from the prior year, it was paid off and the new one put into your bank. That's why it doesn't look like your available time total changed for your option week.