Payday, Christmas week...

ZEPHYR

Laurel Mountain
Should be Thursday, but we always get checks on Thursday anyhow.

We do not get our checks on Thursday. It is always Friday. I just want to see what other people would say. There are some at work who keep saying it will be Wed. this year. I didnt think this was the case. I just wanted to see the response here. jeez

Sawyer1976

What about direct deposit?? It usually goes in the bank on Fridays. Friday is Christmas and the bank said it prob won't be in the until Monday if it not sent until Thursday??

chopstic

payday is thursday for all rrdd's this week.....(firsthand knowledge of payroll)

Dont they post-date the check to friday though? I have direct deposit and even though I recieve my pay-stub on thursday, it doesnt deposit till friday. But no worries though, thats why we have credit cards

upsis

Gold Member
direct deposit is thursday for this week and next week. paychecks cannot be dated on a day of a national holiday (ups holiday is ok)
checks should be available for viewing on the portal tomorrow

JaxUPSHub

question:

how come on thanksgiving this year I received my direct deposit on Friday at 12am (thursday midnight)? That was a holiday as well, however I received my deposit on that Friday.

That was also the reason for my post stating "it will be deposited as usual".

bluehdmc

question:

how come on thanksgiving this year I received my direct deposit on Friday at 12am (thursday midnight)? That was a holiday as well, however I received my deposit on that Friday.

That was also the reason for my post stating "it will be deposited as usual".

Friday after Thanksgiving is not a "bank holiday". The banks were open, banks will be closed on Christmas Day.