Payroll Discrepancies

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
I thought I knew everything about the company until I went into management. You quickly learn how complex things are that you will never see. If you think you've learned it all in your short time here you're either arrogant or just plain dumb.
Actually, when you know and have seen everything you'll grow a pair of balls, leave management and become a ft driver, eventually a feeder driver. But they don't make many like me anymore.

jaker

trolling
I thought I knew everything about the company until I went into management. You quickly learn how complex things are that you will never see. If you think you've learned it all in your short time here you're either arrogant or just plain dumb.
So true , all the way down to ripping PT of 4 bucks to make your report look good

Rack em

Made the Podium
If the company shorted you then make them fix it! What would you do if a supervisor walked up, took your wallet out, took $5, then walked away?

By The Book

Ok. Thanks cosmo, You must be a supervisor!
I thought you said you figured it all out by your 3rd day. Ok, now to answer your $4.00 shortage dilemma. Tell your supervisor that you think you were shorted on your check. Show him what you have written down, which will match your punch in/out times on the computer and he'll agree with you and add it to your next check.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I thought you said you figured it all out by your 3rd day. Ok, now to answer your $4.00 shortage dilemma. Tell your supervisor that you think you were shorted on your check. Show him what you have written down, which will match your punch in/out times on the computer and he'll agree with you and add it to your next check.

Go to upsers and click on the time card viewer. Verify what you have written down to what is in the system, highlight any errors/discrepancies and hand that piece of paper to your sup.

H

harley vulkrie

Go to upsers and click on the time card viewer. Verify what you have written down to what is in the system, highlight any errors/discrepancies and hand that piece of paper to your sup.
Ok. Found it. Thanks. Will be keeping a watchful eye in the future.