payroll gems not showing again (surprise)

S_hift

So its 2017 and the payroll gems are down again. and it happened the day after I linked up my direct deposit. Meanwhile ups stocks continue to skyrocket and I can't touch my money.

I just think its messed up that they can continue to stay competent in the stock market, yet they're gonna limit everyones ability to manage their income.

I am beyond pissed right now. I have rent due tomorrow and I can't access my funds.

anyway this probably isn't going to fix anything, I'm just venting. I sent in a support ticket to IT almost an hour ago so I'm just waiting for that email. I'm really glad there is a forum where I can talk about this. It seems like anytime someone has anything remotely negative to say about the company they end up getting fired.

Don't get me wrong I love my job, but some of the crap we deal with shouldn't be happening to begin with.

S_hift

awesome, so the IT guys at ups updated my payroll information for my account. I guess I had misclicked checking and savings when I added the routing and checking number.

anyway they gave me new password and the gems loaded and redirected me to my payroll information. Apparently I'm gonna have to wait until another pay period to get access to my direct deposit funds.

I wish I had connected with brown cafe before joining this job and gone the paper check route instead of paperless. BIG mistake on my part.

I can stop melting down I suppose lol

I hope this helps anyone who goes paperless in the future. I don't want anyone to deal with the anxiety I just experienced

edit: ps sorry for double posting

S_hift

you basically get redirected to oracles website. gems is just their redirect framework from ups.com

I added that to make the topic more easy to find on google and allow more people who are running into the same problem as myself to quickly look up an answer and solution to it. Being it is an obvious problem with the gems redirect its imperative to add a precise description in the thread.

+15 years of pc repair and analysis experience.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
So if you would have followed directions there wouldn't have been a problem? I don't see how that's a UPS issue.

Paychecks don't show up until early Thursday mornings anyway...nothing would be in the website today.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
you basically get redirected to oracles website. gems is just their redirect framework from ups.com

I added that to make the topic more easy to find on google and allow more people who are running into the same problem as myself to quickly look up an answer and solution to it. Being it is an obvious problem with the gems redirect its imperative to add a precise description in the thread.

+15 years of pc repair and analysis experience.
You sound way to smart to be working here, why do this to yourself.