PCM about pokemon GO

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
In an earlier post I commented that our middle eastern friends are gonna use this to their advantage and some people thought I was crazy.

I guess all is fair and blissful in cyberspace.
Yeah, because there wasn't anywhere huge groups of people assembled prior to the game's release.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I have never been to Citifield but have been to the new Yankee Stadium. While I prefer the field portion of Fenway, I like the larger concourse area in the Bronx.

I am glad that someone else drove for that trip.
Fenway just feels too dated to me. And trying to get there is stupid. Lets go from a 2 lane exit, to a 2 lane road, while merging with another 2 lane road, and then take the world's narrowest streets to the stadium while dodging Mass Holes.

trickpony1

What if the creator was also a pedophile?
Anyone see a problem?

Not really. The pedophile will get caught eventually and is probably not gonna pull out a full auto AK and start shooting or trigger a suicide vest.

It's sad when, in this day and age, we are more worried about our middle eastern friends than a pedophile.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Not really. The pedophile will get caught eventually and is probably not gonna pull out a full auto AK and start shooting or trigger a suicide vest.

It's sad when, in this day and age, we are more worried about our middle eastern friends than a pedophile.
Almost all the thugs who have jumped players have been white.

But you're worried about Achmed with a bomb on his chest? Can't figure out why you think a spot where someone is collecting pokemon is a more attractive place to kill a group of people than the hundred or so sporting events that go on weekly in America with thousands of people.