PCM about pokemon GO

rod

Retired 22 years
It might be getting people outside but they sure as hell aren't getting any exercise. All I see are groups of 2 or 3 standing in one spot staring blankly at their phones. You young whipper snappers better shape up.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You think so?
As far as I know, the Orlando shooter and the truck driver in Nice, France didn't have a bomb so, again, I refer you to the term "spontaneous".

Turns out the attack wasn't quite so "spontaneous". He drove the same route with the same van two days in a row before deciding to put his plan in to action.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You think so?
As far as I know, the Orlando shooter and the truck driver in Nice, France didn't have a bomb so, again, I refer you to the term "spontaneous".
Again. Planned events where you know a large mass of people will be. Nice was a celebration. And Orlando was a nightclub.

tapatio75

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1468855169.129152.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
Had a group of 4 of those losers step right out in front of me tonight from between parked cars. Had to hit the brakes---laid on the horn and brought them back to reality for a few minutes. Looks like zombie central around here.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Lots of people playing around us. There's a poke stop in the park behind our house. We can trigger it by walking out into the far corner of the backyard.

Downtown sjc is loaded with pokestops and lures. Businesses attracting players. Seems like another fad, but we are still playing since it's so available.
tmp_13349-Screenshot_20160801-203501-2032520570.png