PCM Time! DIADS Down, Cell Phones Down, Stop Talking!

porkwagon

"Did you know that lizards communicate with each other by doing push ups? And that the average American eats 35,000 cookies during the span of their lifetime? Ok, Charlie please lead in a stretch demonstration." This is an example of an intro to our PCMS lately. Is everyone getting these as well?

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
yep, we get same stuff here... center manager was doing pcm one morning, said "ok, everyone touch their toes"
he only made it to his knees...lol

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
2014092395204659.jpg new T shirt for pcm

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
"Did you know that lizards communicate with each other by doing push ups? And that the average American eats 35,000 cookies during the span of their lifetime? Ok, Charlie please lead in a stretch demonstration." This is an example of an intro to our PCMS lately. Is everyone getting these as well?
YEAH GET THE NERDBALL MOMMY AND DADDY SPEECHES THAT MEAN ABSOLUTELY NOT A GODDAMMMMM THING EVERYDAY lmfao.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
yep, we get same stuff here... center manager was doing pcm one morning, said "ok, everyone touch their toes"
he only made it to his knees...lol

Average center manager eats 70k cookies, thus making it impossible to even see their toes let alone touch them.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Its called the 5 minute corporate stretch, its gonna save on personal injuries and the west center squat i do at home in the bathroom. No one can warm up in 5 minutes.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
It cracks me up how disrespectful some of my fellow drivers are during PCM's. Usually it's the runners that are checking their diads and fidgeting like a three year old having to pee. PCM'S are the easiest money we make all day. Would it kill you to act lime you are paying attention.