PCM

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
The big boys and girls upstairs came up with this great idea: mention 3 items, then as a bonus, tell us those 3 items again. All I hear is this...

Supposed to go
Attention Getter
Hourly lead stretches
Intro-name your 3 topics
Go into topics
Review
Safety tip based on a topic.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We always have our beneficial sixty-second stretch and Fun Fact to get us primed up for our important three topics, recognition, safety tip and recap. Did I cram everything into that one sentence?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've seen you guys mention this before. We never get any fun facts. It's goes.

Stretch
Safety tip
What we did wrong
Everyone have a good day
Another safety tip
It doesn't have to be fun facts, just something to attract attention. My preload sup does Chuck Norris jokes, I like today in history because I'm a nerd.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Love responses like this. We work, you file. We don't work, you call us lazy. Which do you want?

You don't work. At our building anyways. Pre load - sit at the computer. Get up walk the belt in 5 mins. Back to the computer. On car - what do they really do. After the drivers leave. Gone by 5pm

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
We always have our beneficial sixty-second stretch and Fun Fact to get us primed up for our important three topics, recognition, safety tip and recap. Did I cram everything into that one sentence?

Our stretches last 10-15 seconds. Tops. Told about all the accidents in the district. Great job guys. Bye

Tough Guy

Giant waste of time. They should just print out a little sheet with the PCM topics where we get our boards, to read at our leisure. All the talking about no late air and they waste a good 10 mins talking about the same thing everyday. We could use that time to get a jump on traffic, or lessen the clog up of all the drivers getting out at once.