Peak 2015. The sky is falling.

Dr.Brownz

A month ago my center manager said we were maxing out at 40 routes this year; lol we are already at 38 today which is our max last year and multiple drivers are out with 12 hour days; going to be a fun winter

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Who else got the memo?

I did with the first word.

I heard they are renting unused FEMA trailers so we won't even have to go home.

dont believe any of you...I DESPISE mid October to mid January

The worst part for me is November and early December.
When my area is still to spread out to utilize a helper and they still give me one.

The worst for me is any day that ends with "y".

creepy_baby.gif

oldandcrabby

I got the memo about 2 weeks ago.

Have cleaned gutters, mulched leaves, prepped flower beds, and did fall house cleaning and stock up on extras for Thanksgiving dinner.

Have to do my part to keep home environment as stress free as possible so my guys can go through the crazies of peak.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I got the memo about 2 weeks ago.

Have cleaned gutters, mulched leaves, prepped flower beds, and did fall house cleaning and stock up on extras for Thanksgiving dinner.

Have to do my part to keep home environment as stress free as possible so my guys can go through the crazies of peak.
Actually, last year was nerve wracking because I kept waiting for ugliness that never happened.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
He's been bragging how he is going to be off during peak because he's going to be a Daddy. Good for him.
I'm gonna play the gif game in nf2 only.

My ors ad I were talking about this last week

Peak is the ONLY time of the year when resources aren't really restricted. As he put it "they are freakin people crawlin all over this place"

We do just fine

And if we don't

My kids college funds do