Fugitive From Reality
Ouch, how's your ass???

(Did that sound gay?)

I get compliments

U sure it's my wife u wanna meet at the 9's

oh-my-takei.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
Some how ...kind of leaked out .... most wouldn’t have known till they received their paycheck
Are they just doing this to air drivers? I don't see how they can pay regular seniority drivers less than their normal rate. I think they "should" get time and a half but that is more of a gray area.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Walked in today and they told us we were on the 70 hour rule.

Air only at air rate.

First wave dispatched—-going back for second wave shortly.

Guys are not happy campers at all.
So full time guys will only be getting air rate... lmao....that would NEVER happen here... every single driver would be getting PAID... guaranteed!!!

Box Ox

Starting 2 feel they want a strike

The Company knows that if it’s gonna try to get away with anything, it should do it right now. Republican government from top to bottom. Very little public sympathy for, or experience with Unions. It’s got as many cards as it might ever have in trying to break the Union. A strike might be a great excuse.

Future

Victory Ride
The Company knows that if it’s gonna try to get away with anything, it should do it right now. Republican government from top to bottom. Very little public sympathy for, or experience with Unions. It’s got as many cards as it might ever have in trying to break the Union. A strike might be a great excuse.
Swear I was just went 2 the store ... and thought the same you just mentioned

Future

Victory Ride
Are they just doing this to air drivers? I don't see how they can pay regular seniority drivers less than their normal rate. I think they "should" get time and a half but that is more of a gray area.
Always been time and half for reg drivers ..... till today