Peak is Ovah...

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
It’s not over yet. January is going suck. Where still on the 70 hr rule to January 14th. The company has ask the union for the right to use helpers to January 14th and was denied. Many more hours to be worked. Guaranteed people will be on here crying about the second peak.

oldngray

nowhere special
Should have just grabbed a dolly and got the friend out of dodge...
a dolly?

7a3602.jpg

over9five

Staff member
It’s not over yet. January is going suck. Where still on the 70 hr rule to January 14th. The company has ask the union for the right to use helpers to January 14th and was denied. Many more hours to be worked. Guaranteed people will be on here crying about the second peak.
"We're"
"asked"

You're welcome.

If I can run helper at inside rate or better and these scabs are gone I'll be working 60-80h weeks and raking it in. People don't factor in returns and gift cards and everyone who waited for after the holidays. I was worried about a drastic drop in hours.

Dollars to donuts, they'll pass out a revised schedule on Tuesday after having called everyone this weekend. Too cheap to pay us double time that's why Santa doesn't come on Christmas this year kids.

Faceplanted

9.5 list is in effect jan 1

Or is your center scared to "rock the boat"

Coldworld

60 months and counting
If they want to use helpers until the 14th they can ask for it in contract negotiations and pay us big for that.... extra pension contributions. Extra week of vacation....they pay big for this privilege...

Faceplanted

Not my center. Last year I made 7 hundred in 9.5 grievance. I look forward to being on list after the first week.
The best part is management usually forgets if you are already on the list from the year prior. I had a ton of triple pay hours last year the first week of jan.

I was not a "team player" because I wouldn't take my grevience back

:censored2: pay me

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Drivers still out delivering tonight in Roswell Center. They promised drivers that came in it would be 4 hours max for everyone. When they arrived this morning, they were met with 150+ stop routes and late air. Forest Park is so bad, they pulled sups from Roswell to work down there, along with others flown from all over the country as @scratch described.

Corporate employees will be working tomorrow to deliver packages.

Be safe out there guys, remember the last stop is the most important.

Last edited: