PEAK SEASON 2020

UPSER1987

angry driver #1: I have too much work!

angry driver #2: I don’t have enough work!

Will you guys please make up your mind.
🧔✊
Typically driver #1 and driver #2 are the same person lol. Depends on what the bills at home look like that week Can’t hit a moving target.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
You would think with all of this technology that the stops would be in exact shelf order from 1000-8000 the first stop being 1000 and the last stop being like 8900. How

It's going to be a UPS Covid Christmas season this year. Your first 10 stops will be the blocked out 8000 shelf. Too bad they can't release EDD 30 minutes before we leave. We could pull the first 10 stops to put behind the bulkhead door. Or have the loaders do it.

You would think with all of this technology that the stops would be in exact shelf order from 1000-8000 the first stop being 1000 and the last stop being like 8900. How hard would that be to program? Run the shelves like the exact order of the stops. Plus when multiple stops have the same shelf number then change it by at least 1 number. 3500, 3501, 3502, 3503..... and so on for the same street. It would actually help with efficiency for UPS corporate.

Expect the unexpected. And leave yourself and out. Good luck.
When it's loaded in Orion order, they will call that 10 hr day an 8.1 planned day. Seems to be the solution for all our problems. Just lower the allowance. All it does is increase the arse chewing on the conference call. Makes no difference to me.

Sixth Punch Sense

Our yard is a :censored2: show right now. Trailers everywhere, one blocking the pumps today, had to back in to get gas. Box trucks/rentals all parked along the permitter.