Peak Season

Stran

Holy Toledo
Don't even know who my loader is anymore...they have multiple people load our trucks. We had more volume and stops yesterday than the busiest day last Christmas!!! More stops on my 2nd truck than I have ever had in 22 years on the route!!!

browndevil

How many of you guys actually look out for your loaders at Xmas?meaning xmas gifts?my loaders works her buns off loading 3 cars with 1200 pcs,250-300 stops per car and no complaining.We hook her up every year for xmas and show her we appreciate the great job she does..

I tip my loader anywhere between $25-$50dollars depending on how long they have been loading my car

iowa boy

We had more volume and stops yesterday than the busiest day last Christmas!!! More stops on my 2nd truck than I have ever had in 22 years on the route!!!

Same thing here. Already surpassed last years peak day volume and its only Dec 2. Cant wait til cyber monday orders start rolling in on the feeders. Gonna be a long peak:knockedout:.

bitter to the bone

why i was told job lasts till december 31st so say your welcome for me helping out why whats the company gonna do to me hunt me down? wow you guys are like in the SS or fanatics..

Well, the drivers do wear brown but equating them to the SS is a little harsh. In case you don't get the "brown" reference, go back and read about the Nazi "brown shirts", the precursers to the whole thing