Peak Season

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Argument for what? These guys just spread negativity. They aren’t adding to any discussion. When was the last time you read something from @Cactus that was at all useful?
Don't really care one bit if you think what I post here is useful at all.

So where does your usefulness come in? We'd love to know, so please tell us now.

And don't give us that BS that Ground is a good place to work.

AB831

Don't really care one bit if you think what I post here is useful at all.

So where does your usefulness come in? We'd love to know, so please tell us now.

And don't give us that BS that Ground is a good place to work.
Basically, the fact that he "owns" a "business" is the trump card he's used to lording over people and he gets his feelings hurt and cries when someone doesn't recognize his status.

bacha29

Get out the tarps and bring in the abandoned house trailers boys. Yesterday's volume at the small rural Ground terminal I hauled out of beat the previous 1 day's record by 31% .

At the same time I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of those years when the worst of it for Ground is done by the end of next week.

And that's bad news for Express....We'll see.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is

At the same time I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of those years when the worst of it for Ground is done by the end of next week.

Bad news is about the only thing that travels reliably through the FedEx system.

Working4the1%

Get out the tarps and bring in the abandoned house trailers boys. Yesterday's volume at the small rural Ground terminal I hauled out of beat the previous 1 day's record by 31% .

9 Billion in sales on Black Friday....and it will get worse on cyber Monday

falcon back

More proof you live to spew hatred and misery. Who takes time out of their holiday to contact employees at their former employer to get updates on the operation and worries about growth and service. Who cares, you don't work there anymore.

AB831

More proof you live to spew hatred and misery. Who takes time out of their holiday to contact employees at their former employer to get updates on the operation and worries about growth and service. Who cares, you don't work there anymore.
You realize most people normal people make friends even at jobs they don’t like and don’t just permanently sever ties with everyone there the day they walk out the door. I’m sure basic social decorum probably is lost on you since it’s doubtful you’ve ever made a friend in your life, but there’s absolutely nothing abnormal about talking to your old coworkers.

falcon back

You realize most people normal people make friends even at jobs they don’t like and don’t just permanently sever ties with everyone there the day they walk out the door. I’m sure basic social decorum probably is lost on you since it’s doubtful you’ve ever made a friend in your life, but there’s absolutely nothing abnormal about talking to your old coworkers.
I eat lunch with some ex employees every Friday. Work is not on our list of conversations. If you, bacha and Cactus had a life beside spreading misery, you would see there are plenty of topics to discuss at lunch besides your hatred for your old job.

dezguy

More proof you live to spew hatred and misery. Who takes time out of their holiday to contact employees at their former employer to get updates on the operation and worries about growth and service. Who cares, you don't work there anymore.Who cares, you don't work there anymore
Can't the same be said about you? Why do you care? You supposedly don't work here anymore.

falcon back

Can't the same be said about you? Why do you care? You supposedly don't work here anymore.
Unlike you, I don't care about service, volume or which company delivers what packages. The 3 misery brothers worry day and night about those very things. I worked at a car dealership when I was very young. I don't worry about warranty issues, service problems or sales numbers at that dealership.

dezguy

Unlike you, I don't care about service, volume or which company delivers what packages. The 3 misery brothers worry day and night about those very things. I worked at a car dealership when I was very young. I don't worry about warranty issues, service problems or sales numbers at that dealership.
If you don't worry about such things, why are you here commenting on their comments? Seems to me, if you didn't care, you wouldn't comment.

falcon back

If you don't worry about such things, why are you here commenting on their comments? Seems to me, if you didn't care, you wouldn't comment.
Just like to point out the misery brothers and their 24/7 fascination with the company they hate so bad. If you hate the place so bad, why don't you stay away and enjoy the holidays. I don't like eating at White Castle, therefore I don't eat there, discuss it or worry about what happens there.

dezguy

Just like to point out the misery brothers and their 24/7 fascination with the company they hate so bad. If you hate the place so bad, why don't you stay away and enjoy the holidays. I don't like eating at White Castle, therefore I don't eat there, discuss it or worry about what happens there.
Oh, so you're a hypocrite. Good to know. Carry on.

It will be fine

So in the world according to Bacha we have...
Ground is awful, a massive failure, ready to collapse at any time.
In the sticks where you operated there is no population to hire or order anything.
Ground volume is up 30% year over year.

And this all adds up in your mind.

AB831

Dude, I check this message board when I’m sitting on the toilet or when I’m eating a sandwich at work. It’s not the most important part of my day like it seems to be for you.