Peak Season

falcon back

Dude, I check this message board when I’m sitting on the toilet or when I’m eating a sandwich at work. It’s not the most important part of my day like it seems to be for you.
You must eat a lot or take a bunch of toilet breaks every day. Always knew you were full of :censored2: Lol

bacha29

So in the world according to Bacha we have...
Ground is awful, a massive failure, ready to collapse at any time.
In the sticks where you operated there is no population to hire or order anything.
Ground volume is up 30% year over year.

And this all adds up in your mind.
For someone who is as totally beholding and I do mean totally beholding to Fat Freddy as you are , you if anyone should know that contractors are the ones who get thrown to the lions. That's one of the reasons why they exist. Furthermore you can't MAKE somebody take a dead end job (the kind you so proudly offer) if they don't want to or have to. And in rural areas like mine where the supply of clueless unsuspecting drug free and able bodied people willing to take that dead end job is quickly disappearing if the contractor can't keep up then as you have completely agree with it's "hasta la vista baby."

And of course it's this reality is what makes you and your so called "business" totally beholding to Fat Freddy.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You are entry level. If you don't believe me just try to compete in your field without the equivalent of a father-in-law supporting you.
If you divorce the daughter life is surprisingly different.
I know you have me blocked, this falls on your deaf ears, maybe someone else can ask you this.

If Fedex absolved your "contract" tomorrow, exactly how would you support yourself and pay your creditors?

Exactly what clients needs would your drivers service, whose goods would you move?

Exactly whose DOT number would your company move under?

Simply questions, I have more.
I think Andrew H Brown would ask better questions.

It will be fine

For someone who is as totally beholding and I do mean totally beholding to Fat Freddy as you are , you if anyone should know that contractors are the ones who get thrown to the lions. That's one of the reasons why they exist. Furthermore you can't MAKE somebody take a dead end job (the kind you so proudly offer) if they don't want to or have to. And in rural areas like mine where the supply of clueless unsuspecting drug free and able bodied people willing to take that dead end job is quickly disappearing if the contractor can't keep up then as you have completely agree with it's "hasta la vista baby."

And of course it's this reality is what makes you and your so called "business" totally beholding to Fat Freddy.
You’ve also said working for a contractor is akin to slavery or share cropping, I assume because you believe slavery is a funny joke. Now you’re saying contractors can’t make people take jobs as if that’s a profound revelation.

59 Dano

Dude, I check this message board when I’m sitting on the toilet or when I’m eating a sandwich at work.

You should hook up with MF. Y'all have so much in common. It's a shame that he tends to post more frequently when you don't and vice-versa.

vantexan

What other company besides Amazon, UPS, FedEx and the USPS makes people work 18 days in a row, most of which are 10-12 hour days at the time of year they’d most like to be with their families? How is that necessary at all?
They've had recent years where freight piled up and y'all complained about lack of service to the customers. Now they're doing what's necessary to get the freight delivered and keep customers happy and you're complaining about how unfair that is to employees. If you choose to work for these companies you must accept what's involved every year with Christmas. It may be different now but generally over the years UPS works very hard until about the week before Christmas then their volume goes way down. People know that in that last week in order to get in there on time they have to use FedEx. So that's why FedEx gets so slammed the week before. And now they're acknowledging if they don't get a handle on it 18 days out then it's another disaster.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I eat lunch with some ex employees every Friday. Work is not on our list of conversations. If you, bacha and Cactus had a life beside spreading misery, you would see there are plenty of topics to discuss at lunch besides your hatred for your old job.
BS.

Doubtful any of your ex-cronies want anything to do with a know-it-all like you, let alone meeting you for lunch.

Furthermore you can’t tell me the subject of the workplace would never come up even if the lunch gathering would even happen at all.

bacha29

You’ve also said working for a contractor is akin to slavery or share cropping, I assume because you believe slavery is a funny joke. Now you’re saying contractors can’t make people take jobs as if that’s a profound revelation.
I was referring to your compensation package which as we know now is stop and piece work. Modern day share cropping which explains why you were too ashamed to disclose your compensation and pay scale.

I would be too if I was you.

It will be fine

I was referring to your compensation package which as we know now is stop and piece work. Modern day share cropping which explains why you were too ashamed to disclose your compensation and pay scale.

I would be too if I was you.
Sharecropping is hilarious, right? Got any good jokes about Jim Crow?

59 Dano

What other company besides Amazon, UPS, FedEx and the USPS makes people work 18 days in a row, most of which are 10-12 hour days at the time of year they’d most like to be with their families? How is that necessary at all?
Again: what's immoral about it?

It will be fine

They say that, given enough time, you can blindly and randomly slap and eventually produce a good book. He's had 5 years and 8000 posts. I'd be happy with one paragraph that made sense.
I wonder if he even understands the inconsistency in questioning how I compensate my employees while claiming I have no control over my business.

He’s like a negativity gaslighter, it doesn’t matter if his arguments are inconsistent within the same sentence. The goal is spreading negativity.

falcon back

They are in business to deliver packages. People tend to ship more packages at Christmas. thus the above mentioned companies tend to get very busy. You are just 1 ignorant dumb :censored2: when it comes to business. Are you sure you aren't 12 years old? How could anyone ask such a stupid question. Except for a total maroon.