Peak Season

bacha29

Why does the companys ways bother you so much? If you don't work there and you hate it so bad, leave in the rear view mirror. Instead, you study it day and night. So sad. Get a life.
As long as the ugly truths surrounding the NEW fdx continue to bother you as evidenced by your constant yet unsuccessful attempts at a rebuttal I'll keep tossing them out there.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Um.....no....I voted for the candidate who wasn’t named Clinton, realized it was a mistake, and voted for his opponent four years later. Really not very hard to grasp, but you’re really not as smart as you think you are either.
You sound confused.

HD219

Staying on topic. This is the easiest peak I've ever had. Latest I've been out is 3:15. Was done at 1 today. Stop count is around my usual 100 average.

59 Dano

Staying on topic. This is the easiest peak I've ever had. Latest I've been out is 3:15. Was done at 1 today. Stop count is around my usual 100 average.
Don't worry, bacha and the other guy who is equally ignorant will show up soon to tell us how awful it is and how much worse you have it.

AB831

Because you knew you weren't capable. Same reason I *chose not to become a center in the NBA.
Wasn’t capable of what? A white collar job at FedEx? I’m studying for my master’s degree. What capability do you wield that I lack other than kissing ass?

59 Dano

Wasn’t capable of what? A white collar job at FedEx? I’m studying for my master’s degree. What capability do you wield that I lack other than kissing ass?
You have no leadership ability, no managerial skills, no analytical skills, and are chicken:censored2: terrified of being held accountable for your performance and of those under your charge. Same as the other loudmouths.

AB831

You have no leadership ability, no managerial skills, no analytical skills, and are chicken* terrified of being held accountable for your performance and of those under your charge. Same as the other loudmouths.
Spoken like a true leader 😂😂😂