Peak Season

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
I like pointing out your lies. . You and Cactus both ran when your lies were pointed out. Besides, positive people are your kryptonite.
We didn’t run. We’re still here.

We don’t have to answer to you by the way. You’ve sure as hell dodged my questions sent your way.

You’re a little slow to catch on.

MassWineGuy

Would starting you 10 minutes early prevent those 10 lates?

I very rarely have lates. Starting earlier means that finding equipment that works, doc buckets and a vehicle that’s roadworthy won’t reduce the time I have for pickups. This takes me at least 10 to 15 minutes.

falcon back

I very rarely have lates. Starting earlier means that finding equipment that works, doc buckets and a vehicle that’s roadworthy won’t reduce the time I have for pickups. This takes me at least 10 to 15 minutes.
No doubt that all takes time. I was responding to the fella that suggested starting 10 minutes earlier would prevent 10 lates. Not a realistic statement unless you have a vertical route in a highrise.

AB831

No doubt that all takes time. I was responding to the fella that suggested starting 10 minutes earlier would prevent 10 lates. Not a realistic statement unless you have a vertical route in a highrise.
I assume the term “hyperbole” means nothing to you since you don’t even know how to spell.

It will be fine

Why does it bother you so much that people don’t recognize you as a businessman?
No one has to recognize me as anything. I own a business. Why do you have to chime in every time it comes up and show off how bad you are debate? You can’t even scrape together a reasonable argument to support your factually incorrect opinion. Do you enjoy looking stupid?