Peak Season

falcon back

And what credentials and/or skills do you wield? What do you actually do for the world besides take up its air?
Never claimed to be a college grad or a business owner, but when a person owns a business that has assets and has people on a payroll, seems to me, he is a business owner. Isn't a route an asset? I bet the IRS classifies him as a business owner.

AB831

Never claimed to be a college grad or a business owner, but when a person owns a business that has assets and has people on a payroll, seems to me, he is a business owner. Isn't a route an asset? I bet the IRS classifies him as a business owner.
Why are you even here?

bacha29

No one has to recognize me as anything. I own a business. Why do you have to chime in every time it comes up and show off how bad you are debate? You can’t even scrape together a reasonable argument to support your factually incorrect opinion. Do you enjoy looking stupid?
Do you know how many people on this site actually believe that you own a business?.... Counting yourself....,,,one.

falcon back

And what credentials and/or skills do you wield? What do you actually do for the world besides take up its air?
Based on your total lack of understanding about the business world, whatever job you took better not include teaching others or making any type of financial decisions.

vantexan

Why are you even here?
For the same reason I am. He's put in decades of work at FedEx. I don't agree with his approach, disagree with a lot of his comments, but it's an open forum and he has the right to make them. Don't agree with him? Make an argument.

AB831

Yes. Why do you keep doubling down on looking stupid? Does presenting yourself as an idiot bring you joy?
Why are you so triggered by someone asking a question? I know you’re sensitive about this topic, but losing your composure isn’t going to make your fantasy of owning a business any more of a reality.

AB831

For the same reason I am. He's put in decades of work at FedEx. I don't agree with his approach, disagree with a lot of his comments, but it's an open forum and he has the right to make them. Don't agree with him? Make an argument.
That’s a valid point.

It will be fine

Why are you so triggered by someone asking a question? I know you’re sensitive about this topic, but losing your composure isn’t going to make your fantasy of owning a business any more of a reality.
Some day you might come up with a valid argument. Good luck, otherwise you are just a troll that should be treated like POS that you are.

AB831

Some day you might come up with a valid argument. Good luck, otherwise you are just a troll that should be treated like POS that you are.
Sorry for hurting your feelings, sensitive boy. I know being seen as superior means a lot to your fragile ego. Sorry for not playing ball.

Last edited:

It will be fine

Sorry for hurting your feelings, sensitive boy. I know being seen as superior means a lot to your fragile ego. Sorry for not playing ball.
Your life is so pathetic you spend time flinging poo on a message board for a company you don’t even work for. You had to reboot your career at 30 because of your past failures. You project insecurities on everyone else because of your personal failures. You need professional help. I pity the children you are going to “teach.”

falcon back

Your life is so pathetic you spend time flinging poo on a message board for a company you don’t even work for. You had to reboot your career at 30 because of your past failures. You project insecurities on everyone else because of your personal failures. You need professional help. I pity the children you are going to “teach.”
Those who can't teach. I believe that saying was written for him.

bacha29

Talk about insecurity. Yours is found in the fact that you continue to unsuccessfully attempt to make the contributors to this site believe that what you have meets the widely held definition of a truly independently operating business enterprise.

The cold fact Jack is that is simply does not meet it.

If you were to take your claim of owning a true business enterprise in front of an audience totally in the dark, completely unaware of the ulterior motives behind your so called "business" you might be successful albeit quite limited in terms of what you might get them to believe given the public's growing awareness of the motives and objectives surrounding why Ground operates in the manner it does.

Trouble is you will not find what you're after on this site. That's for damn certain.

It will be fine

Talk about insecurity. Yours is found in the fact that you continue to unsuccessfully attempt to make the contributors to this site believe that what you have meets the widely held definition of a truly independently operating business enterprise.

The cold fact Jack is that is simply does not meet it.

If you were to take your claim of owning a true business enterprise in front of an audience totally in the dark, completely unaware of the ulterior motives behind your so called "business" you might be successful albeit quite limited in terms of what you might get them to believe given the public's growing awareness of the motives and objectives surrounding why Ground operates in the manner it does.

Trouble is you will not find what you're after on this site. That's for damn certain.
The only people on this site that object to reality are a handful of losers that have little to no understanding of how anything works.

AB831

How is getting a job in your field of study at 30 a “failure” to you? Thank you for the life lesson, Dr Phil. I’m doing just fine. Again, I apologize for hurting you. Clearly you are taking this hard. I’ll stop.