Peak Season

It will be fine

What can you do besides run your mouth?
AD5408D7-FC57-42F8-88B2-FF952599DA4C.jpeg

falcon back

What can you do besides run your mouth?
I kick back and so WHATEVER I want. Life is great. You, on the other hand, are a lost soul with nothing positive going on. Always negative and bitter and you want to teach others? I hope you are only teaching dogs and cats. Children should not be allowed anywhere near you.

bacha29

The only people on this site that object to reality are a handful of losers that have little to no understanding of how anything works.
Oh, we understand how Fedex Ground works alright. That's your problem. You mistakenly ran into a bunch of people who know all TOO WELL how FXG works and what it's intentions are as well as the degree to which you are totally subjugated to those intentions.

As I said before. The only place where you'll get the attention and public adoration you seek is some place other than here.

AB831

Oh, we understand how Fedex Ground works alright. That's your problem. You mistakenly ran into a bunch of people who know all TOO WELL how FXG works and what it's intentions are as well as the degree to which you are totally subjugated to those intentions.

As I said before. The only place where you'll get the attention and public adoration you seek is some place other than here.
He can sell his “business” when he likes to whomever he likes with no one else’s input! Did you know that? Or at least that’s what his claim is.

AB831

I kick back and so WHATEVER I want. Life is great. You, on the other hand, are a lost soul with nothing positive going on. Always negative and bitter and you want to teach others? I hope you are only teaching dogs and cats. Children should not be allowed anywhere near you.
How am I a lost soul?

bacha29

He can sell his “business” when he likes to whomever he likes with no one else’s input! Did you know that? Or at least that’s what his claim is.
That's just it. So he claims. But, it's flat out untrue. That sale doesn't go down unless Fat Freddy says it goes down. Regardless of what that contractor/seller thinks if that prospective buyer is someone Fat Freddy believes will not be useful to him or fits the "brand" that sale doesn't happen . It's as simple as that.

AB831

That's just it. So he claims. But, it's flat out untrue. That sale doesn't go down unless Fat Freddy says it goes down. Regardless of what that contractor/seller thinks if that prospective buyer is someone Fat Freddy believes will not be useful to him or fits the "brand" that sale doesn't happen . It's as simple as that.
Exactly. Every aspect of FedEx is structured to resemble the US military, with Fat Freddy at the helm as the commander in chief. If you have any dealings with any aspect of FedEx, you’re under his thumb at all times.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Maybe you can have your own TV talk-show where you can just go on and on and on like a squaking parrot so the rest of America can have good laugh.

falcon back

Maybe you can have your own TV talk-show where you can just go on and on and on like a squaking parrot so the rest of America can have good laugh.
Why would I want to work again? I am gonna shoot my age on the golf course or break every club trying before the end of the year. Even if it is in 9 holes. No idea what a squaking parrot is but maybe college boy knows.

vantexan

Your life is so pathetic you spend time flinging poo on a message board for a company you don’t even work for. You had to reboot your career at 30 because of your past failures. You project insecurities on everyone else because of your personal failures. You need professional help. I pity the children you are going to “teach.”
What "career" did he reboot? FedEx isn't a career at courier level. It's just time on the clock.

vantexan

Your life is so pathetic you spend time flinging poo on a message board for a company you don’t even work for. You had to reboot your career at 30 because of your past failures. You project insecurities on everyone else because of your personal failures. You need professional help. I pity the children you are going to “teach.”
@falcon back read the above. He clearly said career.

It will be fine

What "career" did he reboot? FedEx isn't a career at courier level. It's just time on the clock.
He’s starting from scratch at 30. By the time I was 30 I had turned a 1 van operation into 7 routes. I was already mostly out of the truck and focused on expanding my business. This chump is starting an entry level job but thinks he’s superior. He’s a loser, he knows he’s a loser and that’s why he trolls a message board.