Peak to regular/fulltime driver in NJ

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Trips, it seems Dove was ridiculed for saying what the rest of the USA thinks about north joisey

o-DOVE-AD-facebook.jpg

Central to south Jersey is more tolerable to drive in, though...

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Trips, it seems Dove was ridiculed for saying what the rest of the USA thinks about north joisey

o-DOVE-AD-facebook.jpg

Central to south Jersey is more tolerable to drive in, though...
I always laugh though, this state has more money than most any other. Plenty of jobs, nice beaches, open land, pine barrens, mountains. But everyone makes fun. The traffic is horrific almost everywhere now, but I like the rest of Jersey.

oldngray

nowhere special
I always laugh though, this state has more money than most any other. Plenty of jobs, nice beaches, open land, pine barrens, mountains. But everyone makes fun. The traffic is horrific almost everywhere now, but I like the rest of Jersey.

Leads the country in toxic waste and near the top of crooked politicians?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Don’t forget the Pizza

Hell I’d move there just to get a decent pie

Well, maybe not move there. But I’d visit sometimes.

OrioN

leads the country in toxicwaste and near the top of crooked politicians?

Ikr, at least Chris Christie tried to get some crooked politicians out, but gave up the fight on his 2nd term. The reason why this state is what it is, taxes upon taxes... with some counties paying close to 60% of their property taxes towards the school system...(most going to administration, not the frontline workers)

OrioN

Don’t forget the Pizza

Hell I’d move there just to get a decent pie

Well, maybe not move there. But I’d visit sometimes.

Joisey pizza better than NYC s?!? Like which one??? I had deliveries of frozen Xmas pizza from NYC the past Saturday, but none coming from Joisey...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Lol, seven years from casual to DMgr.

Now we know why the preload can't wrap before 10 in the 177.

Wally

Joisey pizza better than NYC s?!? Like which one??? I had deliveries of frozen Xmas pizza from NYC the past Saturday, but none coming from Joisey...
That's because you can't freeze greatness. Say any more and Moose snd Rocco break some ribs.

OrioN

I would say NY because the people in
Joisey aren't even smart enough to pump their own gas.

tenor.gif

No, wait... Some do since they were moving out of the city into nj...

If the state can only add self-help or self service on the pump at a reduced price, you'll see them lining up to pump their own fuel.

I did saw someone pull up to a diesel pump & I asked the driver, "Hyundai makes diesel powered cars in the USA???"

He did an oops & hopped in & move to the correct one the nozzle was narrow,but for the green covering=diesel!

Wally

That's because you're from joisey and it's to hard to figure out for you. ;)

Jk. It's the same kinda people that talk trash about california. Stuck in a hell hole in a place like Minnesota or something. Just trying to feel better about there S* hole.
If you fools wish to freeze your arse off pumping gas, go for it. We in NJ will stay in our climate controlled vehicles, and pay the same price.