Peak...

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
...is going to be a disaster this year.

biblical.jpg

And I will leave it at that.
biblical.jpg

STFXG

Haha what you don't realize is that peak at ground ends the week before Christmas... Technically it runs up until Christmas but the volume subsides the week up to the holiday. And with so many closures on Christmas Eve I've never been out later than 5...

With all that xs volume ill buy an extra Christmas ham this year...

bbsam

Staff member
Haha what you don't realize is that peak at ground ends the week before Christmas... Technically it runs up until Christmas but the volume subsides the week up to the holiday. And with so many closures on Christmas Eve I've never been out later than 5...

I'll buy a new Mustang.

CJinx

I'll take that OT. I need a pile of extra cash to drown my sorrows in when I inevitably get phone calls from people claiming that I ruined their christmas.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Oooh, Aaaah!!

DontThrowPackages

We haven't had a real peak for maybe 3 years. Everyone has caught on to using ground in November and most of December. Peak For EX starts the week of Christmas. I remember the old days, working close to 60 hours a week and Uncle Sam raping my paycheck because OT seems to be a luxury and taxed as such. Peak is just a regular work week now a days and the only thing that's stayed the same is having to work Saturdays. I no longer hate Christmas :happy-very:.