Peddled my last parcel EVER!

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
He didn't retire.

He took a porter job, a janitor, he will be cleaning the building and scrubbing toilets, for those who don't know what a porter is.

As close to retirement as you can come without actually retiring though.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
He didn't retire.

He took a porter job, a janitor, he will be cleaning the building and scrubbing toilets, for those who don't know what a porter is.

As close to retirement as you can come without actually retiring though.
Ohhhh I thought he retired ,,, thanks

vvv

Much happiness and terrific health for you ahead partner. Live it up whenever and have fun in what you enjoy.

Can't even imagine how it can feel going thru the stages of your last day dropping off that last package and peeling off that uniform for the last time. I shouldn't be too too far behind.

BTW, did the browns go in the laundry or the garbage can? :)

FREEDOM!!

ManInBrown

I started at UpS wAy to late to ever have the chance to get a porter gig. That being said I could never do it. I could not push a broom around for 8 hours a day. I don’t care if it’s for 30+ an hour. I’d lose my mind.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I started at UpS wAy to late to ever have the chance to get a porter gig. That being said I could never do it. I could not push a broom around for 8 hours a day. I don’t care if it’s for 30+ an hour. I’d lose my mind.
It's only short term. My son graduates from grad school in May and I turn 60 so there is no decrease in pension. I got seven weeks vacation sprinkled in there so I hope to keep my sanity. After seven years of being satellited will have to get used to management being around.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Much happiness and terrific health for you ahead partner. Live it up whenever and have fun in what you enjoy.

Can't even imagine how it can feel going thru the stages of your last day dropping off that last package and peeling off that uniform for the last time. I shouldn't be too too far behind.

BTW, did the browns go in the laundry or the garbage can? :)

FREEDOM!!
Dumped three trash bags full of brown :censored2: uniform parts in the TP60 last night. Don't care what the local sort does with them.

ManInBrown

It's only short term. My son graduates from grad school in May and I turn 60 so there is no decrease in pension. I got seven weeks vacation sprinkled in there so I hope to keep my sanity. After seven years of being satellited will have to get used to management being around.
I’m happy for you, not putting it down at all. Congrats.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So now what? Do you sit around in pee stained tighty whities watching The Honeymooners reruns?
No tighty whities here.
upload_2019-1-11_13-11-29.jpeg

Cariloha bamboo underwear is the only thing my butt feels.