Pedestrian Fatally Struck on Interstate 95 in Maryland

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Pedestrian Fatally Struck on Interstate 95 in Maryland - NBC 4

A pedestrian was struck and killed by a UPS truck on Interstate 95 in Maryland early Tuesday.

Maryland State Police received a call around 1 a.m. The crash happened on southbound I-95 just before the Capital Beltway.

Maryland State Police are investigating. It was not immediately clear what led to the crash. The victim's name has not yet been released.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

A pedestrian was struck and killed by a UPS truck on Interstate 95 in Maryland early Tuesday.

Maryland State Police received a call around 1 a.m. The crash happened on southbound I-95 just before the Capital Beltway.

Maryland State Police are investigating. It was not immediately clear what led to the crash. The victim's name has not yet been released.
There aren’t supposed to be any pedestrians on I95. I wonder why they were out there?

Fuzzy Brown

It’s not called the 8 lane death strip for nothing.