Don't put yourself in this situation.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
...and no one, either management or hourly, has reached out to him to see how he is doing or to offer to help in whatever way possible...?

Are you serious? Have you heard yourself in this thread?

What would you do? Call him and say "hey, you're responsible for a kids death because you didnt walk around the car but how you doing otherwise?"

I'll never understand how you don't have a troll badge under your screen name.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

What would you do? Call him and say "hey, you're responsible for a kids death because you didnt walk around the car but how you doing otherwise?"

I would set aside my personal feelings on the accident and reach out to make sure that he is OK and to offer whatever assistance that I could.

So he has been sitting at home since the accident with no support from his "friends"?

Orion inc.

I like turtles

I would set aside my personal feelings on the accident and reach out to make sure that he is OK and to offer whatever assistance that I could.

So he has been sitting at home since the accident with no support from his "friends"?
This is every drivers nightmare. This driver will never recover.

What would you do Dave? Say " hey you should have followed the methods better but do you need anything otherwise?"

If this happened to you Dave, do you think you'd be ok?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I remember seeing a kid try to crawl under my truck once to retrieve a ball, thank The Lord I saw this happen, I screamed at him , NO!!!!!! I'll get it!!! The maroon mother was even standing in the yard!!!!!!!!!!

moldsporh

[/QUOTE ]

I will take a wild guess and say that just because someone close hasn't reached out to him, wouldn't necessarily mean they are not his friends.

I'm fairly certain there are many legalities involved and he probably isn't talking to anyone but a lawyer right now....just to be on the safe side.

It's pretty sad we haven't heard about this in out PCM. This is a prime example why we must be aware of our surroundings, and should be brought up for heightened awareness.

I agree, of someone puts a tire track in a yard the company shuts down and we get a 15 min PCM on it.

He saved himself $25 recently so he good but a nice lunch....
LMAO.
image (6).gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How's that crow taste Dave?
He saved himself $25 recently so he good but a nice lunch....

At the very least I would pick up the phone and ask how he is doing.

We had a driver get a DUI----he was out for several months. I picked up the phone and asked how he was and if there was anything that I could do. I didn't give him :censored2: for being a maroon but rather let him know that I was there if he needed someone to talk to.

Turns out I was the only non-mgt employee that called him.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
At the very least I would pick up the phone and ask how he is doing.

We had a driver get a DUI----he was out for several months. I picked up the phone and asked how he was and if there was anything that I could do. I didn't give him :censored2: for being a maroon but rather let him know that I was there if he needed someone to talk to.

Turns out I was the only non-mgt employee that called him.
You sure you didn't add your condescending tone that you love to add when you think you're right?