PENSION INCREASE

I retired on September 1, 2018 after the old contract expired on July 31, 2018 with 31 years of part time credited service. I am now receiving the 30 year service benefit of $1800 a month. Will I be eligible for the $150 per month increase for a 30 year part time service benefit that was negotiated under the new contract since the old contract had expired when I retired?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I retired on September 1, 2018 after the old contract expired on July 31, 2018 with 31 years of part time credited service. I am now receiving the 30 year service benefit of $1800 a month. Will I be eligible for the $150 per month increase for a 30 year part time service benefit that was negotiated under the new contract since the old contract had expired when I retired?

Good question for somebody at your local union hall

They might even have an email address
so you wouldn’t really have to interact with them

PT Car Washer

I don't believe the improvements are retroactive to past years. Maybe in future contracts that will change but it will be too late for you as you have already retired.