Personal attack versus Disagreeing with someone

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Sorry--I was just having some fun with you. Enjoy your weekend.
It's ok Upstate! Really.................I know you were joking. :happy-very: I should have used a different smilie, just for you. Let's see.....which one........... This one? nah :lips: How about this one? :tt2: This one wil work!:its_all_good:

P

pickup

You know, at this point I really don't have a problem with ******, I just don't like revisionist history. If I want that, I'll just watch any us president's state of the union address. (I said any, I am not referring to just the current one, god bless him.)

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pickup

Lidsville Theme Song (1971 Sid and Marty Krofft)

there , just to prove no bad feelings on my part for sexy, I threw him this bone. Enjoy, sexy!

P

pickup

Are you comparing sexy to Charles Nelson Reilly, or Butch Patrick?:wink2:

Heavens forbid, no steven. I only posted it because ****upsman(I'm censoring myself) stated at one point, that he really liked lidsville.

Actually , Steven, throwing him that bone only made sense in light of one of my postings that totally disappeared (I am waiting on a final ruling by the moderators) . I mentioned that certain poster's name in another posting and that became a****** , so now you know ... the rest of the story ( Rest in peace, Paul Harvey.)