Personal Item Stolen

First day working in the warehouse Thurs as a package handler and found out at the end of my shift my fleece top was stolen. Has anyone else had anything stolen from them in a warehouse? If there aren't enough lockers, how do you keep your stuff from being stolen?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
First day working in the warehouse Thurs as a package handler and found out at the end of my shift my fleece top was stolen. Has anyone else had anything stolen from them in a warehouse? If there aren't enough lockers, how do you keep your stuff from being stolen?

Don't wear good stuff to work.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You sure you didn’t leave it in an outbound trailer or package car?

proyer

Sorry to hear that, Unfortunately people love other peoples things.
Don’t bring anything you don’t need or can’t leave in your car.
Where and why did you leave your jacket?

Don't wear good stuff to work.
We were told we weren't going to start in the warehouse until the next day. We
You sure you didn’t leave it in an outbound trailer or package car?

would just be taking the safety test and more classroom time. They told us day of plans had changed. There were people without water and food. They didn't care.
No, I didn't work with either of those. I'm a sorter. Definitely left it on the table with people's 20 other things.

Sorry to hear that, Unfortunately people love other peoples things.
Don’t bring anything you don’t need or can’t leave in your car.
Where and why did you leave your jacket?
I had to take my fleece off because it was burning up. My sup failed to tell people it's actually warm on the top, not really cold like on the ground where lots of layers are needed.

542thruNthru

How can I help him with his work load from my location?

I'm proud of you.
llmZp6fCVb4ju.gif

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I had a pair of sunglasses stolen out of my truck, the only reason why I was super pissed is because my wife bought them for me as a Christmas gift. I hope those :censored2:ers burn for it.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Never leave anything of value laying around a Center or Hub. It will probably turn up missing if it leaves your sight. I had my wallet stolen out of my lunchbox last year in a locker room when I turned my back to wash my hands.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Has anyone else had anything stolen from them in a warehouse?
Just my pride, dignity, and self respect.

There were people without water and food. They didn't care.

Why should anyone care, if people are too much of a puzy to get a drink and grab a snack from a machine, then that's their problem. You make it sound like they were some POW in a Vietcong tiger cage. Stop being such a drama queen Sally.