Personal Items stored in PC

Poop Head

Judge me.
What can I say, I feel entitled to some gummi worms as a part-timer, considering I do the majority of the work around here.
Must be nice stopping at the gas station and getting a bunch of goodies for your daily joy ride.
I will take the gummis. It's the least you owe me for the disgusting discrepancy in wages.
You can have my gummy worm

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
So you believe that carrying a backpack is difficult?

I can camp in the backcountry for a week in comfort with gear that wouldn't fill that tote.

You're just excusing being rude, because hey, old guys who like comfort can just leave their crap everywhere. Because it's comfortable.

I'm sure it is. This generation of old guys sure is entitled. What's wrong with old guys these days?
It’s not entitlement, it’s being smart.

BiggieBrown

Let me guess, you’re the hardest working preloader in your building? So you and your fellow PTers can’t get off your butts and get involved with your union to vote on the contracts, yet you feel it’s the fault of drivers that there’s a discrepancy in pay? You might want to look in the mirror for that.

Look man I didn't create this situation I'm just giving you the run down. Not arguing here just telling you what's up and how things are gonna be.
When I get in your package car at night, there better be some gummis waiting on me.
B/c if not we've got something for that. Here on twilight shift we have options. First offense, I'm hookin you up with the soaked seat special. Have fun delivering packages with a wet ass all day.
And it only gets more drastic from there.
So remember the gummis boy.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Look man I didn't create this situation I'm just giving you the run down. Not arguing here just telling you what's up and how things are gonna be.
When I get in your package car at night, there better be some gummis waiting on me.
B/c if not we've got something for that. Here on twilight shift we have options. First offense, I'm hookin you up with the soaked seat special. Have fun delivering packages with a wet ass all day.
And it only gets more drastic from there.
So remember the gummis boy.
Let us know.how good gummy worms taste, with two busted knee caps

allahuakbar

She/Her
If your preloader soaks your seat just break his face. In 3 months after you complete your anger management program you’ll be right back in that dry package car seat.

wilberforce15

He knows that. He's just trying to talk trash because he blames drivers for all his PT problems.

I don't have any PT problems. I'm dang near blissful. UPS is the easiest thing in my day.

Nobody has my cell. I get a pension, benefits, well over a month off every year, so that I can sit on my butt, drive in a circle, and push irregs off onto the people who have to lift them. When I want 60+ hours, I can have them. And when I want 15, I can have that. I don't need Orion. And I don't have three ex-wives, or alimony, or child support, or drive a beater at 60 because I wasted my life.

My kids know what I look like and they actually like me. That puts me in a position to pity, not envy, most drivers. Your jobs suck and it's made you unreasonable and bitter.

You guys are like abused dogs. Even the nice ones get mean after a while, but I remember it's not the dog's fault he got abused. So, I try to vote for good contracts for you, but I'm not getting on your team.

542thruNthru

I don't have any PT problems. I'm dang near blissful. UPS is the easiest thing in my day.

Nobody has my cell. I get a pension, benefits, well over a month off every year, so that I can sit on my butt, drive in a circle, and push irregs off onto the people who have to lift them. When I want 60+ hours, I can have them. And when I want 15, I can have that. I don't need Orion. And I don't have three ex-wives, or alimony, or child support, or drive a beater at 60 because I wasted my life.

My kids know what I look like and they actually like me. That puts me in a position to pity, not envy, most drivers. Your jobs suck and it's made you unreasonable and bitter.

You guys are like abused dogs. Even the nice ones get mean after a while, but I remember it's not the dog's fault he got abused. So, I try to vote for good contracts for you, but I'm not getting on your team.

So happy to hear you have the perfect life.

img_2038.jpg

:rofl: