Personal Items stored in PC

542thruNthru

Carrying a backpack can't be that tough.

I've seen little kids do it.

Y'all can manage.

I'm not some PT jack wagon that doesn't want to drive.

I have a plastic tote that locks and stays in my truck.
S-9744GR.jpg

If that tote gets in your way then you don't know how to do your job.

wilberforce15

Just make sure to put an invoice inside so overgoods knows where it’s going.

Our terminology must be different.

"Overgoods" is what we call our dumpster.

Tell me more about how you went to school, uphill both ways, lugging that thing around so you could survive for a half-day away from home.

wilberforce15

Comfort is king.

Enjoy hauling around your backpack.

So you believe that carrying a backpack is difficult?

I can camp in the backcountry for a week in comfort with gear that wouldn't fill that tote.

You're just excusing being rude, because hey, old guys who like comfort can just leave their crap everywhere. Because it's comfortable.

I'm sure it is. This generation of old guys sure is entitled. What's wrong with old guys these days?

542thruNthru

So you believe that carrying a backpack is difficult?

I can camp in the backcountry for a week in comfort with gear that wouldn't fill that tote.

You're just excusing being rude, because hey, old guys who like comfort can just leave their crap everywhere. Because it's comfortable.

I'm sure it is. This generation of old guys sure is entitled.

Yep I'm a old guy. :)

You're way to worked up about a tote in a package car.

BiggieBrown

Don't want me chowing down on your snacks?
Don't leave them in the cab. Cause when I find them, they're goners.
Funny how you guys can leave piss bottles lined up on the shelf and expect me to take care of those but the second I snag your gummi worms I'm a thief.
Ain't how it works, sugar. If you leave me the bad then I'm taking the good.

Funny how you guys can leave piss bottles lined up on the shelf and expect me to take care of those but the second I snag your gummi worms I'm a thief.
Them are some good lemonade bottles.

BiggieBrown

What can I say, I feel entitled to some gummi worms as a part-timer, considering I do the majority of the work around here.
Must be nice stopping at the gas station and getting a bunch of goodies for your daily joy ride.
I will take the gummis. It's the least you owe me for the disgusting discrepancy in wages.

What can I say, I feel entitled to some gummi worms as a part-timer, considering I do the majority of the work around here.
Must be nice stopping at the gas station and getting a bunch of goodies for your daily joy ride.
I will take the gummis. It's the least you owe me for the disgusting discrepancy in wages.
You couldn’t handle being my helper.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’ve never left a piss bottle or cup in a truck in my life, nor will I. Why would you handle someone else’s urine? If you take something that’s not yours it’s stealing and you’re a thief. Plain and simple, Sugar.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Let me guess, you’re the hardest working preloader in your building? So you and your fellow PTers can’t get off your butts and get involved with your union to vote on the contracts, yet you feel it’s the fault of drivers that there’s a discrepancy in pay? You might want to look in the mirror for that.