Personal Items stored in PC

542thruNthru

It really is. The tree cover was too thick at the campsite to see it, but it was nice and clear with a leftover rainbow for the air show.

It's a good thing I was getting paid to be there.

giphy-28.gif

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
I don't have any PT problems. I'm dang near blissful. UPS is the easiest thing in my day.

Nobody has my cell. I get a pension, benefits, well over a month off every year, so that I can sit on my butt, drive in a circle, and push irregs off onto the people who have to lift them. When I want 60+ hours, I can have them. And when I want 15, I can have that. I don't need Orion. And I don't have three ex-wives, or alimony, or child support, or drive a beater at 60 because I wasted my life.

My kids know what I look like and they actually like me. That puts me in a position to pity, not envy, most drivers. Your jobs suck and it's made you unreasonable and bitter.

You guys are like abused dogs. Even the nice ones get mean after a while, but I remember it's not the dog's fault he got abused. So, I try to vote for good contracts for you, but I'm not getting on your team.
You lift 10 fold more Irregs in one shift than we do in a month. And if I like my job, does it still suck? Perspective dude. You should get some