Personal Items stored in PC

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
So I won my first permanent route a little over a month ago. The simple pleasure of driving the same PC everyday is sweet. Do you guys/or gals think they’ll let me bring a guitar in and store it in my truck? Would be awesome to get some time in on the axe during lunch and our 15 min breaks. Anybody have anything like that in your truck?

Big Babooba

I know a driver who brings his guitar in every day. He doesn't leave it on car overnight. It really isn't a good idea to leave it on car overnight. It could get damaged during the preload or If your car is taken offline by the shop you may not see it for days.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
I know a driver who brings his guitar in every day. He doesn't leave it on car overnight. It really isn't a good idea to leave it on car overnight. It could get damaged during the preload or If your car is taken offline by the shop you may not see it for days.

Only leave stuff in your truck you wouldn't mind losing.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
So I won my first permanent route a little over a month ago. The simple pleasure of driving the same PC everyday is sweet. Do you guys/or gals think they’ll let me bring a guitar in and store it in my truck? Would be awesome to get some time in on the axe during lunch and our 15 min breaks. Anybody have anything like that in your truck?
Yo Mo, buy yourself a ukulele, easier to bring to and fro, and you’ll still get the time in.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yo Mo, buy yourself a ukulele, easier to bring to and fro, and you’ll still get the time in.

even better

0717kazoo.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Do it. Everything will be fine!

Jsj5ISMLWZ2P.gif

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
If you have some crappy guitar and a very hard case for it to be in... maybe.
If so go find a big metal slab to put on the handcart lip so that the preload won't ram the cart or something else into it while it is in the corner.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Psssh I've lost 2 really nice coffee cups from leaving them in the cab, next morning they were gone. 2 different loaders. I just stared them down the next day, it was my own damn fault. I've since started buying disposable coffee stand cup kits so I can just throw them away. I personally wouldn't leave anything in any of these trucks, EVER.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
Psssh I've lost 2 really nice coffee cups from leaving them in the cab, next morning they were gone. 2 different loaders. I just stared them down the next day, it was my own damn fault. I've since started buying disposable coffee stand cup kits so I can just throw them away. I personally wouldn't leave anything in any of these trucks, EVER.
On behalf of loaders..we dont want ur nasty used coffee cup. Maybe carwash took it