Personal Items stored in PC

iruhnman630

Last Fall I was keeping 8 packs of Gatorade in my car.

Until I started finding empty bottles in the trash can I never use, then days later reached for a bottle only to find the empty strap. Bought another 8pk that day, drank 1, came back to 3 left the next morning.

And that was just Gatorade.

Leave personal items at your own risk.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Last Fall I was keeping 8 packs of Gatorade in my car.

Until I started finding empty bottles in the trash can I never use, then days later reached for a bottle only to find the empty strap. Bought another 8pk that day, drank 1, came back to 3 left the next morning.

And that was just Gatorade.

Leave personal items at your own risk.

Your prelaoader and the guy next to him thanks you

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't leave anything of any value in my package car. I keep a little first aid kit, an umbrella, a half-inch wrench, and an extra charging cable for my phone on the little shelf above my windshield. I keep supplies and a spare jacket and hat in a plastic storage box under my 2000 shelf the the company installed a long time ago.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I know a driver who brings his guitar in every day. He doesn't leave it on car overnight. It really isn't a good idea to leave it on car overnight. It could get damaged during the preload or If your car is taken offline by the shop you may not see it for days.
I will retune it for you. Drop D ok?