Personal Items stored in PC

Indecisi0n

Psssh I've lost 2 really nice coffee cups from leaving them in the cab, next morning they were gone. 2 different loaders. I just stared them down the next day, it was my own damn fault. I've since started buying disposable coffee stand cup kits so I can just throw them away. I personally wouldn't leave anything in any of these trucks, EVER.
I would have smeared dog :censored2: in a cup then left that one in the holder .

ManInBrown

Only leave stuff in your truck you wouldn't mind losing.
Yup. I never left anything. Not even my jacket. Once or twice a year they would go around and throw everything out that drivers left that wasn’t work related. Usually coincided with them being butthurt about overallowed.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yup. I never left anything. Not even my jacket. Once or twice a year they would go around and throw everything out that drivers left that wasn’t work related. Usually coincided with them being butthurt about overallowed.
I lost sunglasses once when my truck was sent to another building without any notice. Just cheap ones from a safety award so no big loss.

dudebro

So I won my first permanent route a little over a month ago. The simple pleasure of driving the same PC everyday is sweet. Do you guys/or gals think they’ll let me bring a guitar in and store it in my truck? Would be awesome to get some time in on the axe during lunch and our 15 min breaks. Anybody have anything like that in your truck?

This is a terrible idea. The idea that no one else uses "your" package car for the 13-14 hours that you're not using it is wrong headed.

Unless it's a guitar that you'd be happy to leave in a busy bus station, don't do it.

Siveriano

I have a small tote with supplies and stuff, also every week on monday i get 2 cases of water and leave them on my pc, 2 things.
1- i dont drink 80 bottles of water in a week yet by friday i usually have like 10 left.
2- now and then they like to go thro my tote and take the tape, handtruck straps and pens out.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
I guess if ur sharing a truck in the sense...ur sharing supplies.

I watched a driver take my empty gatorade bottle and put it in his truck and i was mortified cuz immediately the thought that he was going to pee in it came to mind.