Personal Loans

trickpony1

I'm actually surprised the company doesn't offer loans.
Think of the benefits:
-the company makes money from the interest and;
-it would further indenture (trap) the employee to the point that he/she could never leave no matter how miserable the working conditions became.
-the company could put a lien on the worldly possessions of the employee HENCE exerting full and complete control.

km3

Think of the benefits:
-it would further indenture (trap) the employee to the point that he/she could never leave no matter how miserable the working conditions became.
-the company could put a lien on the worldly possessions of the employee HENCE exerting full and complete control.

Don't give them ideas.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Think of the benefits:
i'll pass your idea up the IE chain, thanks this will get me a cool plaque for sure

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Think of the benefits:
(Insert evil laugh here)...