Phillies get schooled!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We (Phils/Sox) were supposed to be on TBS today but we got bumped by Strassburg. I don't get NESN so I guess I will follow the game on the Sports Center crawl.

jimstud

Banned
I have been to the Old Yankee Stadium. Sat right near Mayor Giuliani (GE corporate seats ) like Bob Uecker "in the front row" LOL Need to see Fenway and Wrigley. I want to sit with the crazys in the Wrigley bleachers behind the ivy covered wall.

let me know when you are in boston my family has season tickets to the red sox.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Don't look know but the Phils are surging and 1 game out in the East and 1 1/2 games out in the wild card.With their big guns out the lineup ! Although in the dark days of July I texted Red to keep them in Chicago while they were there. Some moments of temporary insainity by me.
Last night they were led by an Irishman Mike Sweeney over the Mets with two hits in the 8th. Utley,Howard,and Victorino should be back by the end of the Month, Could be a great September!

P

pickup

Don't look know but the Phils are surging and 1 game out in the East and 1 1/2 games out in the wild card.With their big guns out the lineup ! Although in the dark days of July I texted Red to keep them in Chicago while they were there. Some moments of temporary insainity by me.
Last night they were led by an Irishman Mike Sweeney over the Mets with two hits in the 8th. Utley,Howard,and Victorino should be back by the end of the Month, Could be a great September!

Is that the same Mike Sweeney who played for the Kansas city royals and was a thorn in the yankees' side whenever the two teams met each other?

yep, the phillies are doing great, interesting september indeed

As for the mets, can't they get one of those cigar store indians and stick it out in centerfield? It would surely cover more ground than that still injured Carlos Beltran. Just because u are paying a guy a ton of money doesn't mean u have to play him.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Manuel (Mets) is probably regretting going to the bullpen That's when the Phils did all the damage in the 8th last night.Santana vs Hamels today should be a good one.
PS I get heartburn and an upset stomach every time Lidge comes in to close. Anything can and will happen.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Victorino is back. Utley played a rehab game yesterday and had a triple, Howard should be back for the next series and the Doc already has 15 wins and cruising. Looking forward to a good September and maybe a RED OCTOBER !

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Big rubber game tonight , Mets versus Phillies, will there be another shutout?

Not by Kendrick. I will be holding my breath. Hey what is going on in the Met's family lounge anyway ?.LOL K-ROD needs some anger management courses before he winds up like Ugie Urbina

P

pickup

Not by Kendrick. I will be holding my breath. Hey what is going on in the Met's family lounge anyway ?.LOL K-ROD needs some anger management courses before he winds up like Ugie Urbina

Family room? More like Family Feud!