Phillies get schooled!

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Braves lost again tonight Phils are 7 1/2 up and beating the Rockies 4-0 in the 6th could be win # 70 Hunter Pence has hit on every game since he came to the Phils has 2 doubles tonight !

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The Phightins are at it tonight in San Fran bench clearing brew haha makes a philly guy proud.Hunter Pence nailed a guy in the chops then hit one out.He will fit right in .Be a fan favorite.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Ho Hum The Phils win another one....
imagejpeg_2_26.jpg
imagejpeg_2_26.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Droped two to the Nats , Rollins out until September,and Lidge sucks. I am not panicking,I iam not panicking ,I am not...........

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Oswalt vs Braves could it be a sweep Brew Crew on deck could be a preview of playoffs talking heads @ MLB like the Brewers what do they know ?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
BTW O'Flatery from the Braves hit Chase Utley in the head with a pitch last night his family are probably no good Orangemen from the north

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Phils win again Halladay beats the Brewers enjoying pizza and the beverage of my choice Ohh **** need to get up to fish in 3 1/2 hours BTW Lee pitches tommorow !

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Phils win again beat the Brewers 3-2 in the 10th but no fish on the beach today went to the road and real bar the beer was ice cold tap Yeungling lagers in iced pint glasses

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
[h=2]Doc blanks Astros as Phils clinch playoff berth[/h]After 2 *(to quote Ron Jaworski) Sh-T games in Houston it was time to call the Doctor !